Chapter Sixteen

"Don't stop," Kit breathed out in a desperate breath.

Her wrists were pinned above her head as he ravished her as only he could. She wanted, no, needed more of him.

Suddenly he stopped, and the waves of pleasure came to a halt. "Luca, don't stop," she begged again.

"You want me, baby? Come get me," he whispered into her ear.

Her eyes flew open, and she was panting heavily. The sheet below her was damp with sweat from the racy dream.

Why'd she have to wake up right then?

She turned to see that Luca was gone already; she could hear her shower running as she sat up.

"Damn it," she muttered as she envisioned the star of that dream naked in her shower. She had to pee and couldn't wait, so she got up and stepped into the bathroom.

As she sat to do her business, she could hear him groaning. So she wasn't the only one who woke up all hot and bothered.

"Are you peeing?" He stopped and spoke up. "Way to kill the mood."

A tiny smirk twitched over their lips as she stood to wash her hands, "well, I had to go."

"Now that you're done, come help me; you caused this."

"I did not. I was sleeping," she said, but despite herself, she shed her long sleep shirt, followed by her panties, which were already wet from her dream.

"You were grinding your perfect ass all over my dick." His voice was getting husky, and she knew he was handling himself again. It turned her on all the more, and she smiled wickedly as she stepped into the shower.

Her eyes were treated to the sight of Luca's taut, tanned chest with water dripping down his defined abs. He had a hand on his impressive manhood, and she licked her lips as she let her eyes linger.

"Eyes up here, Kit Kat," he taunted her in his velvet voice.

She looked up, met his smoldering gaze, and the shower got even hotter.

"Knew you couldn't resist me all week," he quipped.

She stepped closer and gave him a slap across the cheek, "Shut up and kiss me."

"So hot," he grunted before devouring her lips. She parted her lips and allowed him to dominate her mouth as their wet bodies frantically rubbed against each other.

His lips dropped down to her neck, placing wet kisses all over it as he backed her up to the wall. Her hands made their way to his wet locks, and she pulled at his hair, bringing his head down to her breasts. He understood what she wanted and started showering them with attention, kissing and kneading at them as she moaned for more.

"Hold my hands above my head," she begged, her dream still lingering in her mind.

She didn't have to ask twice. He lifted her as he pinned her arms against the shower wall. She wrapped her wet tights around his waist as he slammed into her with no mercy, filling her to the hilt in one thrust.

"Oh god, Luca more," she begged him.

"What's my name?" He grunted as he slammed into her again.

"Luciano.. fuck me," she moaned as he sped up his efforts. He railed into her, and she yelped out and bit his shoulder, causing him to let out a loud sexy grunt.

"You kill me, Cricket," he moaned as he nibbled at her ear.

She started to slip from his grip due to their wet bodies. He released his hands from her wrists, and she looked at him with lustful eyes as she awaited his direction. She loved the way he took control.