Chapter Eleven

The Casino was loud with voices, machines, and music, yet it all seemed silent the second Luca's lips crashed down on hers. There was nothing gentle about his bruising kiss. His tongue nearly demanded entry into her parted lips as his hands grabbed her ass; he explored and dominated her mouth like no one ever had. She was backed up against the machine as she eagerly returned his exploration, her tongue dancing with his like an old lover. Her hands came to grip and tug at his hair as he pushed his body into hers, allowing her to feel the hard bulge against her stomach.

They were both breathless as they parted. Lucas's cheeks were deliciously flushed, and his cobalt eyes were glimmering dangerously. "Let's go," was all he needed to say. He grabbed her hand nearly in a vice grip. She didn't care. She felt the same urgency. They walked quickly and silently through the crowded casino until they finally reached the corridor and the elevator to their suite.

They stepped into the elevator, and he hit the button to go up; the second he turned around, she lunged for him, her lips attacking his aggressively. He pushed her against the wall, his hands lifting the sides of her dress over her thighs as he pressed his body against hers. She moaned as she pulled back from his lips, wanting, no needing, more. His hands ran up and down her exposed thighs and hips as their lips attached. He gripped her suddenly, lifting her, and she wrapped her thighs around him as he did.

The elevator beeped and opened, and he carried her into the room as he pulled the top of her dress down, exposing the lacy black bra underneath, one of the ones he had packed. He groaned as his eyes drank her in, his head dipped down, and he lightly nibbled on one of her hardened nipples, causing her to cry out. His hands found her ass again and kneaded at it as his mouth moved on to kissing her breasts over her bra. She started to pull at his shirt as best she could in her position. He suddenly tossed her down on the huge bed, and she landed with a gasp.

"Fuck," he mumbled as he looked down at her while ripping his shirt off. This time it was her eyes lustfully drinking in his taught and tanned chest. He unbuckled his pants next, and she gulped as he pulled them down, standing in front of the bed in his boxers, sporting a huge tent for her eyes to feast on. His eyes locked on hers, pooling with desire.

He crawled unto the bed, and her body nearly shook with anticipation as she licked at her lips. There was a slight nervousness; she'd never done anything like this with someone she hadn't known for long, but the nerves only added to her desire. He knelt between her legs, using his hands to spread them apart, revealing the black panties she had underneath.

"I knew you weren't just teasing," he taunted as his hands started moving towards her center, grazing softly over the thin lacy material.

"Shut up, Luca," she commanded with a groan.

"Don't worry, baby. I have other ideas in my mind for my mouth."

Oh shit- before she could comprehend further, he'd pushed her panties to the side and dove his head down to her core. A moan escaped her lips as he licked his tongue along her slit slowly and teasingly.

Her body started to jerk under his ministrations, and he held a hand against her lower belly, holding her in place. His tongue began to dive deeper, flicking over her sensitive clit and then plunging into her folds. She started to moan and writhe under him. She'd never been comfortable with this; it always felt awkward and weird. Yet Luca made her feel like a goddess to be devoured. She let her eyes fall closed and let herself go as he brought her to a climax. When he looked back up at her, his cheeks were flushed, and his lips were wet from her juices. She was trembling and shaking as she lay there in post-orgasmic bliss.

A smirk crossed his lips as he stood; she didn't move but watched with her eyes as he walked to his bag and rummaged for something. She couldn't help but laugh when she saw the box he'd pulled out.