Chapter Fourteen

"Someone likes the good life."

Kit looked up from the whirlpool she was relaxing in. Luca was returning from having gone downstairs to get them another bottle of wine. While he was gone, she filled the tub and helped herself to it.

"I mean... it doesn't suck," she admitted with a little grin.

He filled her a glass and set it near her sitting ledge. Then he peeled off his shirt, and she did not try to hide the appreciative looks as he did. As he undid his pants, that fire in her belly returned with a vengeance. There was something really hot about a man undoing his pants; she couldn't explain it. It was just so sexy.

"I take it you're joining me?"

"Got to keep your water hot," he flashed a grin and then eased himself into the tub.

"Ew, Luca, that was like a dad joke." Kit wrinkled her nose at that.

"It was not!" Luca splashed water at her, she didn't duck fast enough, and her face got soaked.

"You weasel!" She pushed a bunch of water back at him, hitting not just him but the floor too.

"Did you just call me a weasel?"

He was reaching for her, and she quickly squirmed out of his grip, giggling as he tried and failed again to grab her.

"Get back here!" He grabbed her again, and this time she let him. He pulled her into his lap, and she straddled him, laughing as their gazes locked.

"Call me a weasel again, I dare you," he said in a low but sexy tone.

She was tempted to do it, just to see, her lips parted, but he attacked them with his own before she could.

She pressed down on his already hard bulge, eliciting a loud groan from him. His lips made their way to her neck, trailing little kisses all over it; she dipped her head back, allowing him access.

"You going to do it?" He challenged her, his cobalt eyes shining with excitement.

"Mm... I think, " she leaned closer, whispering in his ear this time. "I'll call you Luciano instead."

"Fuck yes, what do you say when you say my whole name?" He thrust his hips up, grinding himself into her.

"Fuck me, Luciano," she said instantly and without hesitation.

"I'd love to, but," he said with a glint in his eyes. "I have other plans."

"Luca!" She pouted annoyingly at his answer.

"Relax, Kit-Kat," he whispered, trailing more kisses across her neck. "You're still sore, right?"

"Not that sore," she protested.

"I'm not going to risk hurting you," he said as he moved his lips down to her color bone, nibbling lightly on the wet skin there.

"But Luca-"

"But I will make you scream my name," he added as he lifted her, setting her on the tub's ledge. He crawled over to her, situating himself between her legs. From this angle, he could see, quite literally, all of her. It was a little embarrassing; she felt her cheeks turning red as he stared longingly at her.

"Such a pretty little pussy," he purred as he came closer to her.

Those words from that velvet voice nearly did her in right there. He leaned closer, giving her one long slow lick, and she dipped her head back and moaned loudly. She gripped the edge of the tub so she wouldn't slip.

"Mm, so fucking delicious, too." he looked up at her with those dangerous eyes and then buried himself in her core. Making out with it like a man starved.