A Message

;)

Hello, readers of this book!

We've finally reached the end of ILYS, I'm on a roller coaster ride of emotions right now. I can't believe that I am finally done writing this book.

First of all, I want to thank all of you for the support, your votes, reads, comments and everything you've given me to make me keep writing this book.

You are all the source of my inspiration.

I would also like to apologize for many errors I made in this book, like the typos, grammatical errors and wrong spellings. English is not my first language and I am a very lazy person to give time to edit my works.

And! I would also like to grab this chance for giving pain to my readers who couldn't take the angst.

Trust me, I cried, too.

I know that most of you expected this book to end tragically, let me be honest, the original plan for this book is to end just like how it was in the manga. It should've ended with Erwin dying and leaving Y/n alone with one of their twins.

But when I saw my readers literally begging me to give a happy ending, I felt bad and reconsidered my decision.

And I also realized how I started this story, I started it beautifully, and I thought that I don't want to end it hurting myself and my readers by giving it a tear-jerking last chapter and ending.

So, that's how everything changed.

Erwin lived, married Y/n and had children with her.

Though I didn't change anything from AoT season four, the rumbling still happened, Sasha, Eren and Hange still died as well as Nile and Y/n's older brothers who were in the MPB.

And that's the path to the end of Y/n and Erwin's love story, they grew old together, but Y/n is the first one to go.

Y/n and Erwin died naturally.

It's because of old age.

Also, I would like to clarify about the birth of their son, Ken. Since some are confused how the hell a baby survived inside Y/n when she actually had a miscarriage.

Y/n was supposed to have twins, but she has a miscarriage though she only lost one, which is Ken's supposed twin. And to reveal to all of you, Ken's twin is supposed to be a girl, but she died before even being born.

That's how Y/n had a baby.

But she also lost her other child.

I hope it's clear to y'all now.

And don't worry, it's possible that a miscarriage happens to a pregnant woman who is having twins but only lose one. Please just search it up on google because I don't know how to explain in a more clear manner.

Anyways, I've said my thanks and apologies to all of you, I explained what was confusing and revealed why this book has a happy ending...

It's time to close this book!

I hope everyone enjoyed reading.

Thank you again!

I love you all! Stay safe! ♡

__________________________________

I Love You So

Started Writing: May, 2022

Ended Writing: November 27, 2022