Chapter XXIV - Gold or Silver?

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,475 words}

- Year 845 -

Y/n, Levi, Hange - 30 years old

Erwin, Nile, Vogel twins - 35 years old

Nanaba, Moblit, Lynne - 29 years old

Mike - 37 years old

Eren, Mikasa, Armin - 10 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Warning: Explicit content!]

(Trost District, Outer Wall Rose)

An annoyed, small groan escaped
Y/n's lips as she follow Levi from behind, carrying all the things that the raven-haired man bought from Trost's market. Most of the things that Levi bought are are cleaning supplies.

Y/n's carrying what he shopped for, because she lost on a bet with Levi and her payment is to be his servant for one day, much to Y/n's annoyance.

The raven-haired male made her a carrier today, and she bets Levi will give her more orders when they get back to their HQ, for example, Levi will tell her to clean the stables or the whole HQ by herself. She can't say no.

Y/n just swore to beat Levi on their next bet and make him suffer twenty times harder. "Tch. What else are you gonna buy?!" Y/n annoyedly asked.

"New tea cups and some tea leaves." Levi said in his usual bored tone.

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"My feet already hurts from walking, my arms and hands are tired, too. All because of these things you bought..."

"Deal with it, brat."

Y/n cursed Levi inside her mind.

The two entered a tea shop where the owner also sells tea cups and tea pots.

Even different tea leaves.

The two felt relaxed as soon as they smelled the calming aromas of the different teas inside the tea shop.

"Go and sit somewhere. Take a rest. I'll just look around." Levi said.

"Wow! Finally!" Y/n sarcastically said.

Levi just rolled his eyes at Y/n.

Y/n smiled when she saw a vacant table with two chairs, she made her way towards it then quickly sat down.

She put down the bags she's carrying on her side. A waitress went to Y/n and asked her if she would like any-thing. Y/n ordered two black teas and some pastries for both her and Levi.

She leaned back on her chair's back rest, and played with the letter E on her necklace, roameing her e/c eyes around and just relaxing on her seat.

"Don't you people know who I am?! Serve my order first, you pesants!!"

Y/n raised a brow when she heard an old man's loud and angry voice.

She looked back, on her left where an old man is throwing a fit to a waitress because his order is still not served.

"But, sir. We just took your order a minute ago...and we have other cust--"

*Pak!*

Everyone inside the tea shop was in utter shock upon seeing the old man slapped the waitress's face very hard, that it made the poor lady to fall on her butt on the ground, the corner of her lips on the right, got a small cut.

Y/n's anger were quick to boil, with what she just saw, her patience were all cut off and her furiosity rose up.

"Fucking bastard..." Y/n muttered.