Chapter XVI - Who Are You?

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,612 words}

"Here are the uniforms of the new recruits. It's all complete. I also made sure it's their right sizes." Lynne said.

The brown-haired girl hand three survey corps uniforms to Y/n.

Y/n smiled as she took the uniforms. "Thank you, Lynne. I'll treat you in our next day-off!" Y/n happily said.

Lynne smirked. "Ooh. I like that. Make sure to treat me to a nice restobar."

Y/n chuckled and nod. "Sure. But I'll go now first. I got some brats to take care of." Lyne laughed a bit because of what the h/c-haired woman said.

"Bye, see ya around!" Y/n said.

"Yeah.." Lynne responded.

Y/n left their HQ's storage room and quickly made her way to the lounge office of their military headquarters.

When she arrived at the lounge office, the underground trio are already there and have been waiting for her.

"I'm sorry for making you three wait." Y/n said as she closed the door.

The h/c-haired woman frowned upon seeing Levi looking at her with an unamused stare. Gloomy gremlin.

Was he born with hate as his twin? The hell is his problem staring at me like I'm such a menace to damn society.

"Tch." Levi clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes at Y/n, making the h/c-haired lady to sarcastically scoffed at him. Y/n rolled her eyes, too, at Levi.

"Here are your uniforms. Get changed now because you'll be introduced to the others." The h/c-haired lady said.

The ash-blond guy stood up and took their uniforms from Y/n, he flashed
Y/n a jolly eye-smile and saluted in a wrong way, making Y/n to smile a bit.

"Thank you, ma'am!" The guy said.

Y/n raised a brow.

"Please just call me Y/n. I'm just a normal cadet like you three. What's your name, by the way?" Y/n asked.

"Furlan Church." The guy said.

Y/n nod her head.

The h/c-haired woman then looked at the red-haired girl who's copying Levi by also glaring at her, she smirked at the red-haired girl. "You must really idolize the gloomy brat beside you, for you to also glare at me." Y/n said.

Isabel frowned.

She was about to speak but Levi spoke first. "What did you just call me?" Levi asked in a pissed off tone.

Y/n looked at Levi. "I'm certain that I spoke clearly, mister GLOOMY BRAT."

Levi glared at Y/n, he put his hand behind his back, holding his hidden dagger behind him. "Tch. Shut your mouth, you damn woman." Levi said.

Y/n glared back at Levi.

For the sake of Erwin's plans, let me calm down. He's getting on my nerves.

"Listen here, you gremlin. I don't know why you're so hot-headed, but honestly, I don't really care. Just don't you try to lay a single finger on Erwin, not even on his hair. If you try to..."

Y/n walked towards Levi, she stood right in front of the raven-haired male who looked up at her because she's taller than him. "You'll never get to see another day. I'm telling you."

Levi kept his glare at Y/n. "Really?" The raven-haired male took out his dagger, surprising his two friends.

"Levi!" Furlan said.