Chapter XXVI - Commander Erwin Smith

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,700 words}

"Damn it...the weak ones are always the one who dies firsts...I hate this..."

Y/n breath heavily and slowly as she try to catch her ragged breathing.

Her face and body feels sweaty and sticky from all the sweats she gained.

She hates herself right now.

She feels filthy as she can smell blood of titansand their steams. Even the smell of the blood of the dead people.

"IT'S MOP UP ON THAT SIDE!"

Y/n looked at her left.

Mister Hannes had landed on the roof of a house beside the house's roof at where Y/n's standing. "My blades are about to break, and my gas is barely fill. Do we have no more supplies...?"

Hannes let out a sigh as shook his head as a response to Y/n's question. "No. The headquarters is already swarmed by titans, we should assume that they already got in and ate all the soldierd inside." Mister Hannes said.

The old-man stared at Y/n.

He can see that the h/c-haired woman is already burned out, all of them are.

But Y/n's been flying around and killing titans to protect the people who didn't get to board the ship.

"You don't look well. You should rest here first, we'll take care of the titans at this side. The fourth ship is coming any time for the remaining people..."

Y/n just no her head, she watched Hannes leave. She's thankful that the elite soldiers of Garrisons finally are present to helo in slaying the titans.

The h/c-haired woman looked at the dock. "Thank God..." Y/n muttered as she saw the evacuating ship arrived.

The people immedaitely boarded the ship with the help of the garrisons.

Y/n's eyes widened when she saw two abberant titans heading to the crowd.

"Fucking...give me a break!"

The people screamed in panic and fear, some fell on the water while some got brutally stomped on over, after they tripped. Some garrisons soldiers selfishly boarded the ship in hopes to get to safety.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Y/n let out a scream as she sliced off the back of the knees of the two abberant titans. Her blades broke at the same time the two titan fell right in front of the scared crowd.

Four garrison soldiers immediately came and sliced off the napes of the two abberant titans. Teamed up by two to help in killing the two titans.

Y/n landed on the ground, she just let the garrison soldiers buy time for the survivors as they board the last ship.

She doesn't have anymore blades and her gas is about to be emptied.

The h/c-haired lady was in agony when she saw another abberant titan coming, and the garrison soldiers are having a hard time in taking it down.

Thry just can't get a job done without needing Y/n to do the first strike.

"Two od you get it's knees! And the other two get its nape!" Y/n shouted.

She gritted her teeth as she run to the opposite side, still holding her blades that's already small and so overused.

Y/n's eyes widened when when she sighted a blond-boy's lying on the ground, crying and curled up while a titan is in front of the blond-boy and reaching out to grab the poor boy.

By instinct, the h/c-haired woman rushed towards the titan, she threw her small blades to stab it on the butt.

The titan got distracted and looked back at Y/n, it tried to reach for Y/n, but the h/c-haired lady hooked her wires to a building nearby and slid to the ground, avoiding his large hand.