Chapter LIX - End of Season 2

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,235 words}

[Tw: This chapter contains smut 🔞]

- Wall Sina -

(Royal Capital, Mitras City)

Y/n's brows creased when the sunlight hit her face as soon as she stepped out of their carriage. She glanced up at the sky, e/c-eyes squinting a bit at the same time her lips formed a thin line.

The h/c-haired woman then looked at the chancellery in front of where she's standing. Y/n have come to wall Sina to face the higher-ups, in place of her fiancè, Erwin Smith, the commander of the survey corps, who's still on his leave. The captain walked towards the grand entrance of gate of the place, two scouts are behind her, following.

A lot of MPs are inside, even on the outside, all of them are standing in as guards. Y/n could feel the MPs staring at her with judgment. Seeing that she's a soldier from the survey corps seems to put her in a hotseat today.

"I heard the commander of the survey corps is useless now. He lost an arm!!"

Y/n suddenly stopped walking upon hearing some MPs gossiping. She felt her blood boiled as she heard more.

"That's unfortunate. He's a great leader, but now he won't even be able to use his maneuvering gear. Might as well just let a titan eat him hahaha!!"

The two scouts with Y/n glared at the twl MPs who only snickered at them.

"Captain, should we--"

"Leave them be, Phillie."

Phillie is a new recruit of the survey corps who's from the Garrison before.

She's of average height, doe gray-eyes and long red hair that she tied in a high ponytail. Philli has fair skin, she has a small mole under her right eye.

She was chosen by Y/n as the first member of "squad Y/n." And yes...

Y/n decided to have her own squad, considering how big their loss was after losing Mike and his elite squad.

They need more elite groups other than Levi squad and Hange's squad.

"The government should make gossiping a crime! Don't you agree, captain?!" Nathan, the second member of Y/n's squad have spoken.

Nathan is not from the Garrison.

He's from the MPs. He's the same age with Phillie, they actually graduated at the same batch in the cadet corps.

Batch 100th of the cadet corps.

Nathan has soft and curly ash-blond hair. His eyes are gray and small.

He's tall and has fair-skin like Phillie.

He's also hot...

His personality is the total opposite with Phillie. If Phillie is the serious type, he's a goofy one, but of course, Nathan knows how to get serious, though only when he needs to do so.

"The government can't even implement a proper law, do you think they'll take that into consideration?"

Y/n glanced at the MPs, her stare, more like...her glare, frightened the two MPs. They know who she is.

"But if I were one of the government, I would take your suggestion, Tan..." the h/c-haired woman said while glaring at the two MPs.

The two MPs immediately left, frightened that Y/n might kill them.

"Hehe...they left because of me." Nathan said.

"No, they left because of captain." Phillie said, making Nathan to frown.