Chapter 15

Izuku was slowly backing up to the ramp of the Dynamight. The Tenth Brother was sauntering up to him, as if he were a wild predator stalking its prey. A pair of blaster bolts flew past Izuku and toward the Tenth Brother, who just blocked the shots with his red blade. Izuku looked back and saw Katsuki had a pair of blaster pistols drawn and aimed at the Tenth Brother.

"You'd better not be thinking of taking him, you bastard!" Katsuki said.

Izuku felt a little awe at how Katsuki was willing to stand against the Tenth Brother for him when he was too scared.

"How cute. The Mandalorian thinks he can fight an Inquisitor and win," the Tenth Brother said.

Kyoka pulled a rifle off of her back.

"Unless you want to be a smear in the pavement, I suggest you let him come to us," she said.

The Tenth Brother looked at the rifle and grunted in disgust.

"Ugh, a concussion rifle. That's too much of a pain to deal with," he said.

He turned around. Behind his mask, he smiled.

"But I think I can manage," he said.

He sprinted to his left right as Kyoka fired. Everyone was astonished that he managed to completely avoid the round at such a high speed. Kyoka fired another round where he stopped. He jumped really high and managed to avoid the resounding boom. Izuku began running towards the ramp.

"Oh, no, you don't!" The Tenth Brother shouted.

Another red blade ignited from the other end of his lightsaber, and the blades began spinning fast. He threw the lightsaber at Izuku. He could hear and sense the incoming spinning blades. He had to react fast. On instinct, he grabbed the cylinder on his left hip and pressed a button. A green blade ignited from it, and he swatted the spinning blades away from him. The Tenth Brother landed with a roll, grabbed the blade from the air, and charged Izuku. He blocked the Tenth Brother's strikes and was held in a blade lock.

"I'm not going to kill you yet. I want my Master to see how much use I can be to him," he snarled.

A blaster bolt flew over to them, forcing the Tenth Brother to block and allowing Izuku to take a couple steps back. Ochako had her pistols out.

"Deku! Come on! We have to get out of here!" She shouted.

"So you'll actually respond to 'Deku' now? How interesting."

A thermal detonator landed between them. They both jumped back, with Izuku landing on the ramp and the Tenth Brother landing back at the entrance. Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the shoulder and shoved him into the ship, the ramp quickly receding into the ship.

"Eijiro! Get us out of here!" Katsuki screamed.

The Dynamight began lifting off the ground. The Tenth Brother watched on, seething.

"Sleep lightly, Deku. You'll see me again soon enough," he said, walking away from the docking bay.

*

Once the Dynamight was back in hyperspace, Katsuki forced Izuku to sit in the cargo bay. The rest of the crew was with them.

"What the Hell was that?" He asked.

"I-I don't know," Izuku said.

"Why was that guy after you?" Camie asked.

"I can guess, but I don't really know."