29 - SEASON III

~~~

             U.A High School hero course...In a world where about 80% of the population has some kind of superpower called a "Quirk". This prestigious school was built to raise heroes to oppose villains and their crimes.

I, Izumi Ryuzu, am a student at this school working hard to achieve my dream...To become someone who can stand up against villains with a smile on my face.

Yes, this id the story of how I became one of the greatest hero!

~~~

"Summer Vacation Hero Special: From Number One Hero to U.A High School Teacher. This time, we will look back at All Might's work and his great—" The broadcast of All Might was quickly shut off my Kurogiri.

Shigaraki smiles; "I figured it. I know why the hero killer pisses me off and why those U.A. brats irritate me. It's all because of All Might. It's because he's always smiling thoughtlessly, as if they was no one he couldn't save. Because he's always smiling thoughtlessly..."

Shigaraki leaves the hideout.

"Izuku Midoriya. He was Quirkless until his third year of middle school but then he suddenly manifested a Quirk. In April of this year, after enrolling at U.A. High School he distinguished himself, finishing at the top right of the U.A. sports festival."

"And then, during the Hosu incident, he and his friends fight against Hero Killer: Stain, and won. At that time, the hero killer saved his life. The boy acknowledged by the hero killer, the man seeking true heroes. The complete opposite of Tomura Shigaraki......"

As Shigaraki continues to walk, he thinks to himself, planning to make a world without All Might and show society how fragile justice really is.

~~~

U.A. High School had finished all classes for the first semester and summer vacation had started.

Izumi was in her room playing a new game she had bought when her door bell ringed. Outside the door stood Mina and Tsu.

"Mina? Tsu?"

"Good morning, Izumi."

"Get dress we're going to the pool!" Mina said with a wide grin.

"Pool?"

"Yep, before the summer training camp starts let's have some fun shall we?"

~~~

At U.A. High School, Aizawa and Vlad King review the Quirks of their respective students from Class 1-A and Class 1-B. The girls had gotten permission to use the pool as they please and was informed by Deku that the boys would me coming as well.

"I didn't know the school had a pool." Izumi as she began changing into her school-issued swimsuit.

"Yep! I heard the boys had asked to use it for endurance training."

"Don't know, but I was really looking forward to my new swimsuit, but I guess the school pool will have to do." Mina sighed.

~~~