24 - Let The Finals Begin!

Brought to you by after the hurricane and of course I'm safe along with the rest of my family and nothing was really broken except for some things on our roofs and also the fact that they cut the water but we do have Wi-Fi and electricity 🥰🥰.

I hope you guys are safe too.

~~~

         Tsuyu and Tokoyami practical exam stage against Ectoplasm commences. As soon as the battle starts, Tokoyami throws Tsuyu in the air with his Dark Shadow, and she does the same to him using her tongue.

"Good thing we figured this out beforehand." She said.

"Yeah."

"They're good!" Uraraka cheered while watching them.

"An escape only those two could pull off!"

"Communication skills." Recovery girl said as she walked in with Izumi.

"In this society, it's a simple but important skill for hero's to have. More then being able to pull off the perfect team play with a specific sidekick, it's better to be able to achieve a certain standard with anyone."

"Um, even though this is an exam, each student is being made to deal with their weakness on purpose, right?" Deku asked.

"That's right, but it could be the opposite for some people." Recovery girl.

"I wonder what Tokoyami and Tsu have to work on." Deku wondered. "I can't imagine Mr. Ectoplasm's Quirk being a bad match-up for theirs..." Deku said.

"Wrong, it might not be bad for Tsu, but Tokoyami on the other hand..." Izumi started.

"That is correct. Tokoyami will struggle." Recovery girl said.

"Why is that?" Uraraka asked.

"You'll see."

The test continues as Fumikage and Tsuyu try to escape through the upper floors.

"You're avoiding a fight after all, huh?" Ectoplasm said. "However..."

Ectoplasm uses his Quirk to create multiple clones that overwhelm Tokoyami, but thanks go Tsu's support they are able to go up another floor.

"They just keep coming." Tsu said.

"Indeed."

They're shocked once they see Ectoplasm clone forming in front of them.

"Funikage Tokoyami's strength is his quick attack and ranger that lets him keep his distance." Recovery girl explained. "But looking at it another way, he won't hold up if something does get close."

"Tokoyami had a weakness like that...?" Uraraka said.

"Everyone has their own weakness even if some look like they don't." Izumi said.

"Then so you have a weakness, Izumi?" Deku asked.

"Yes, I do." Izumi frowned.

"On the other hand, Tsuyu Asui...an excellent student with no weaknesses. Therefore, she must provide support to her ally, who, as you said, is powerful and has a few weaknesses."