10 - Roaring Sports Festival

~~~~

       The support, business, general studies, and hero course come together — "First-Year Stage" — and fight through preliminary games of different types by class year. The student who makes it through face off in the finals. It's a round-robin tournament divided by grade.

That's what Izumi learned so far about the sports festival. She's never payed attention when it came to things like these since she become a hero wasn't something she saw herself doing, but here she was.

She was standing a little bit behind Uraraka as the door to our classroom was blocked by other students from different classes.

"Wh-What's going on?" She asked.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida asked.

"We can't get out!"

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugo said as he walked forward. "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack."

I mean he's right about that. But whats the point in making enemies out of us gonna help them in any way? We're here because we had more potential then they did.

"There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" Bakugo yelled.

"Stop calling people "extras" just because you don't know them!" Iida said.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant." Shinsou said as he made his way forward.

'Who's he?'

"Are all the student in the hero course like this?" He asked, which caused the student behind Bakugo to shake there head. "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other course because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?"

"So? What does this have to do with us?" Izumi asked, it wasn't really her problem whether they got into the hero course or not if they didn't then it's there own fault not ours.

"The school has left those of use a chance. Depending on the results of the sport festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. So yes it has everything to do with you guys." He answered. "Scouting out enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your sit right out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

'Either bold or stupid....' Thought Izumi.

A declaration of war, huh? That's sound like a drag.

"I'm from class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!"

What the hell is up with that guy? He literally screamed "Hey I'm over here" all over his body.