27 - Katsuki Bakugo: Origin

~~~~

     It was finally their exam match. Izumi could only sigh in despair, they hadn't even come up with a plan that would help them beat All Might.

Do they not know how scary his punches are?! Sure hers can be scary to, but his is on another level.

Out of all the teams, why did she have to be partnered up with Deku and Bakugo.

Bakugo walked ahead completely ignore the two of them. Izumi could only sigh, she'd be surprised if either of them came out of this exam alive.

"Team Midoriya, Bakugo, and Ryuzu, practical exam. Ready, Go!"

'I have to talk to him, we're a team we should be discussing this. Communication is the key here.' Deku thought before running to close the gap between them.

"Kacchan, listen in this exam the teachers the villain and we're this heroes so we need a solid plan. Normal I would suggest we analyzing the villain combat abilities and choose to fight them or run away based on that." Deku said.

"But our opponent is All Might, we can throw our hopes of analyzing his combat abilities in the trash." Izumi said.

"That's right, it's impossible to beat him in a fight, it's a really bad idea, Kacchan."

"Stop following me!" Bakugo yelled at them.

"Then listen!" She shouted after him.

But that didn't faze Deku, who continued to try and talk to Bakugo so we could come up with a solid plan on how to win against All Might, but Bakugo refused to run away from the fight.

"No! We should avoid trying to fight him no matter what it takes!"

"I'm gonna toy with him until times almost up and then knock him unconscious for real!"

'All Might or you?' Izumi couldn't help but think, because last time she checked All Might was still the number 1 hero, what can some 15/16 kid do to him?

"Think about this!" Deku said as he ran to try and catch up with Bakugo. "You know what All Might can do, even with those handicap weights, it's impossible to win in a fight against him!" Deku said only to get hit in the face by Bakugo grenade.

"What the hell, Bakugo!" Izumi shouted as she ran towards Deku to help him. She near there relationships was bad but this was on a whole other level.

"I don't wanna hear another word, just because you think your getting stronger doesn't mean you get to tell me what to do."

~~~~

     In the monitoring room, Recovery girl could only sigh at the fact that there was no teamwork between Deku and Bakugo and of course Izumi seemed completely out of place and not knowing how to intervene and is worried if they can pass the trail ahead of them.

~~~

     "Wait, Kacchan! All I'm trying to do it get us to pass the finals. This is for all Three of us!"

"I told you we don't need your dumb power to pass! I can win it all by myself!"

"Can you stop yelling! This is why we can never have real conversation!"

"You guys have never had a real conversation to begin with!"

Suddenly a gust of wind came flying towards the three sending them flying back which destroying some buildings and the ground.