18 - Hero Name

~~~~

«Tatooin Station»

Two days after the sport festival, both Izumi and Deku were riding the train to school.

"Excuse me....excuse me! Midoriya from the hero class!" A man said causing both me and Deku to turn towards him.

"Good job at the sports festival! You were so close!"

"Now that you mention it isn't that Ryuzu?"

"Ah, your right!"

"You were in the top eight, right?"

"She was so close, she was in 2nd place!"

"You guys were so cool!"

"She's bigger than I expected."

"She reminds me of when I was younger."

"Did you ever think about modeling?"

"Yeah, it's like she's trying really hard."

"Do your best, heroes!" Everyone shouted.

"....."

"I-I will." Izuku stuttered.

After that whole thing that happened on the train. Izumi and Midoriya were now walking to school.

"It's only morning, but I'm already tired." Deku sighed.

"......"

"Good morning, Midoriya, Ryuzu!" Iida yelled as he ran.

"Iida? Wearing a p-poncho and rain boots?" Izuku said.

"Why are you two walking so slowly?" He asked. "You're going to be late!"

"Late? There are still five minutes until the first bell." Izuku said running after him.

"W-wait! Don't runnnn..." Izumi yelled after those two, after the sports festival her body had been unbalanced because of her tail taking damage.

~~~

"Iida—?"

"If it's about my brother there is no need to worry. I apologize for worrying you two needlessly." He said as he walked away.

"So you think he's really alright?" Izumi asked.

"I'm not sure...."

~~

"It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh?" Mina said. "So many people talked to me on my way here!"

"Yeah, me too." Kirishima said.

"People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Toru said.

"Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Ojiro told her.

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me "don't worry about it." Sero said.