My Hero Academy: Two Heroes II

Note: I finished the movie in two chapters which I'm proud of and now I'm going to go and take a very long nap

         ~~~

               The students of U.A were scaling over fifty floors until they ran into a shutter cutting them off from the 80th floor.

"The shutter?!"

"What should we do? Break it?"

"Let's break it."

"No don't, if we do that, the security system will react, and villains will notice us." — Melissa quickly cut that idea out of both Todoroki and Izumi mind.

"Then can't we just go from here?" — Mineta asked as he opened the door to the main section of the floor, notifying the villains.

"Is there any other way up?" — Iida hurriedly asked.

"There's another emergency staircase like this on the opposite side." — Melissa quickly respond.

"Hurry!"

The shutter doors close in on themfrom both ends of a corridor. Todoroki quickly uses his ice to keep one of the doors open long enough for Iida to kick open a path to the Plant Factory.

"Let's cross from here!"

"What is this place?"

"A plant factory. They research how Quirks influence plants here."

Jiro stops everyone when she notices the elevator on the other side of the floor is going up.

"Are the villains following us...?" — Mineta asked.

"I wonder why." — Izumi said giving Mineta an eye as if he wasn't the one that notified the villains about there whereabouts.

"I said I was sorry!" — He cried out.

The group decide to hide in hopes that the villains wouldn't notice them when they exit the elevator. But the two villains did end up noticing some kids, but they turn out to be Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Huh? What did you say, you bastard?" Bakugo snapped.

"What are you two doing here?" — Nobu asked.

"That's what I want to know—" Bakugo said about to walk forward but was quickly stopped by Kirishima telling him to let him handle this.

"Um, we got lost...where should we go the reception?" — Kirishima asked.

"I can see through you! Don't lie to me!" — Nobu said as he active his quirk and sending an attack at the two of them which was stopped by Todoroki ice before it could touch Kirishima.

"Todoroki?!"

"We'll stall for time here. Look for a way to get to the top!" — Todoroki said as he creates an ice ice pillar to raise Izumi and the others to the next floor.

"Todoroki?!"

"What about you?"

"Hey! I wanna fight too!"