19 - Intership I

I have a quick question, has anyone read the bl known as Dark Fall? and if you have please tell me what you think about it. (P.S I'm already reading it)

    ~~~~

Izumi put a Bouquet of flowers on her father and sister tomb. She never thought he would bust this place again. How long has it been 10 years or so since she last saw there grave?

Ever since the festival ended, she's been having endless dreams about her meeting her panther face to face.

Izumi got up and walked back inside her childhood house. Mother had decided to move back into it recently after she had entered U.A.

Nothing about this place has change for the last past 5 years

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Nothing about this place has change for the last past 5 years.

"Izumi, can you be a dear and set up the table?" Her mother asked.

"Of course."

~~~~

        "Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll going to talk about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from Roos will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties." Aizawa said.

"For example, Thirteen would be forced on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains." Midnight said.

"Think carefully before you choose."

"Yes, Sir!"

While looking through looking through her list of offers Izumi spotted Endeavor which she immediately crossed out. They only had two days before they had to submit the papers.

Izumi was to focus on trying to see which offer she would be choosing that she didn't pay attention to anything her classmates where saying.

"Deku, Ryuzu have you decided already?" Uraraka asked.

Deku was to busy muttering about which Agency he would choice as for Izumi, she was busy staring outside after giving up because she couldn't make up her mind.

"It's practically an art!"

"She's completely out of it!"

"Oh, sorry! I was lost in thought....."

"Eh?"

"You're really thinking carefully about this, huh?" Tsu asked.