20 - Intership II

~~~

Both the Nomu and Y/n stared each other down, neither of them choice to make the first move yet.

Izumi bends her knees before dashing towards the Nomu who only smiles before bring both its  arms up and showing its palms that had two oranges eyes one in each with an arrow pointing upwards before it blinked them as arrows came suddenly appeared and head towards Izumi.

Izumo was able to dodge two before one went throw her body throwing her to the right straight into a building.

Whatever this Quirk was it was dangerous!

The only reason why she's  able to dodge the arrows was thanks to her eyes, if it had been anyone else they would have been dead.

As another arrow appeared on Izumi, she quickly twisted her body safely landing on the ground.

"I wish to see!" The Nomu roared, in angry.

"Looks like you can get angry." Izumi chuckled before her body wasfling to the other side of the god knows where city.

"Izumi?!"

"Deku?" Izumi asked looking at the alleyway they were fighting at. Iida had his right arm impaled to the ground by two knifes and the native hero was on the ground doing nothing, Todoroki was busy shooting fire at the hero killer.

Before Izumi could say anything her body was flanged into the air.

"Izumi?!"

"Don't worry about me and focus on the hero killer! I'll be fine!" Izumi yelled at them as she twisted her body.

"I wish to see..." The Nomu said again.

"Why the hell do you keep saying the same sentence over and over again?!" Izumi yelled in frustration.

"Enough of this, why don't we just finish this?" Izumi told the Nomu.

The Nomu just grinned and repeated the same sentence again.

Izumi's body became engulfed with red aura just like it was in the sports festival, her once yellow eyes shined bright red under the moonlight.

The Nomu gave a confused sound as it tilted its head to the side as growling filled the air.

In a seconds Izumi was behind the Nomu, as blood dripped from her claws.

Two large cuts formed on the Nomu as its blood filled the air. She didn't kill it, even if she wanted too. It was still a living creature even if it didn't have a mind of its own.

"Izumi!"

Izumi turned around and saw that Deku and the others had defeated Stain. She quickly made her way towards them.