08 - In Each of Our Heart

~~~~

     Izumi slowly opened her eyes and was met with a white ceiling. The last thing she remembered was falling unconscious next to Bakugo. Lucky it seemed only her head and her right leg was bandaged up.

She had passed out due to head injury. Many of her classmates had visited, including her mother who was now talking to the police about what had happened.

It seemed that Aizawa had comminuted fractures in both his arms and a facial fracture, and thankful there wasn't any serious brain damage. But unfortunately his orbital floor was broken into small piece, and his eyes may suffer from its aftereffects.

Thirteen was being treated and would make a full recover as well All Might would also be making a full recovery.

As for her ribs, it wasn't badly broken so it would heal over time.

Learning that your spine was almost crushed was something she wanted to live without knowing.

If it wasn't for her quirk she would have been dead and there's no going around it.

~~~~

*Time — A little bit after the students were rescued by the Hero's*

"We need to make some drastic improvements to school security, don't we?" Nezu said.

"Yes." Pro Hero Snipe said.

"A wrap Quirk is already very rare, but for a villain to have one, of all things....." Pro Hero Midnight said.

Nezu just looked in front of him after she said that almost as if he was thinking of something.

~~~

Nurses Office

        Both Deku and All Might where laying on the bed peaceful if you ignore the fact that All Might couldn't feet the bed probably.

"Because of the situation this time, I can't really scold you...." Recovery girl.

"I'm not sure, but I think I might've shortened the time limit of my hero from again." All Might said.

"Huh?"

"I hope I still have at least an hour....."

"All Might...."

"Well, it can't be helped." He said as he seat up. "These things happen."

Deku could only look at All Mights bandaged body in worry. Recovery girl also seemed kind of down when All Might said those words.

"Excuse me." Investigator Tsukauchi Naomasas said. "It's been a while, All Might."

"Tsukauchi! You're here, too?"

"All Might! Is it all right to show that from.....?" Deku quickly seat you and asked.

"Yeah, it's fine. Why? Because he's Naomasa Tsukauchi, my best friend in the force." All Might replied.

Naomasa laughed a little. "What's with that introduction? Sorry to cut to the chase, but All Might. Can you give me details about the vill—" He was cut off my All Might who was asking if the students were alright, including Aizawa, Thriteen, Young Ryuzu.

He explained that except for Deku the other kids were completely fine with some light wounds (they probably or definitely have trauma after this.)

"If you three heroes hadn't risked your lives, then the students wouldn't have survived." Naomasa said.

"You're wrong about one thing, Tsukauchi. The students also fought and risked their lives, especially Young Ryuzu." All Might said.