Nami x Fem!Mermaid!Reader

Nami was on the dock looking through the telescope until she spotted something. She thought it was a fish on a rock but she was wrong, she looked closer and saw a beautiful mermaid. The f/c scales her flowing h/c 'so beautiful' she thought as she looked at the beautiful creature. She went to the steering wheel and turned the boat to the mermaids direction.

When she got close to the rock she saw nothing there, when she looked down there she was under the water. Nami wondered how she became a mermaid, did she eat a devil fruit or something. She waved at the mermaid and the mermaid gasped and shyly waved back .The mermaid came up to the surface and she came face to face with Nami and said" M-my name is y-y/n what y-yours?" the mermaid said softly. Nami chuckled and said" Nami nice to meet ya." She smiled

Y/n blushed 'So pretty" y/n thought as she looked at the red haired girl. "S-so what are you d-doing way o-out here." y/n said as she turned her head to the side." Well the rest of my crew were fighting someone with a big hat so I decided to go." Nami said with a cheeky grin. "Well why d-did you come h-here." y/n said, turning her head back to Nami, the redhead thought for a second and responded "Well I came over to see you, I saw your beautiful tail and decided to come take a look." Nami said while looking at you.

Y/n blushed at the comment" T-thank you" y/n said with a smile Nami chuckled at your reaction "Your Welcome." Nami said." So how did you get your mermaid tail? Did you eat a devil fruit or something?" Nami asked "Devil Fruit?" y/n questioned tilting her head to the side 'So cute' Nami thought as looked at the girl." You don't know what a devil fruit is?" Nami questions y/n shakes her head." Wow I have so much to talk about so a de-" Nami got interrupted by a long nose pirate.

"NAMIIIIII WHERE ARE YOU" yelled Usopp "Dammit" Nami cursed under her breath as she looked back. "Well looks like I gotta go so see you around." Nami said with a slight frown on her face." We will meet again, right?" y/n asked with sadness on her face "I know we will," Nami said and leaned her face close to hers and kissed her cheek ."Well see you soon." Nami waved y/n touched her and smiled. "Goodbye".