-eighteen.

The 13th prince  sighed still very much confused. "That's the thing! I didn't do that! I never sent a royal decree out to Sooyeon. How could I? If I've been searching for her everywhere. Don't you think it's a bit absurd?"

"But you went to see the queen.." eun said.

" I did went to see the queen and I told her I would handle it myself, but I couldn't because I never found Sooyeon. I was still searching for her but was unaware about her whereabouts! I never sent out that decree. Are you saying that Sooyeon already got this decree?"

"Yeah! Everyone's talking about it. Apparently the maid has been so heartbroken that she locked herself in her own room and never came out. She seemed to also starve herself. Everyone felt terrible about it! Even the maids who gossiped about her and spoke behind her back. They are so hypocritical you know?" Eun said sighing.

"Do any of you know where she is? I need to find her. I have to tell her none of it is true."

"She should be in lady's so manor where she always is, opposite from the palace but it takes 7 hours to get there and..you shouldn't with all the rumors going around right now." Jung told baek.

"I have to!"

"Trust me it's better if you leave it." Wook said.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Queen is gonna get upset again. The rumors will continue to spread." Won said.

"This is beginning to be very interesting." Yo said letting out a chuckle.

Baek ah angrily walked up to yo pulling his clothing  in a hostile way, "you think this is amusing?" Baek said angrily.

"It's Quite fun." Yo said laughing.

Baek ah punched yo making him fall to the ground. Yo's lips begun to bleed a bit.

"Do you want to die? You're hitting me over a dumb maid?"

"Don't talk about her like that!" Baek ah said going in for another punch but so pulls him back. "Don't." Wang so said shaking his head.

"I can't let him talk about her like that!"
Baek said angrily.

"Calm down it's going to be okay."

Won helped yo up. Yo pulled away from won. "You're gonna regret that."

"Why? Because I know that you're mother is the one who forged that decree? If I get my hands on the maid who helped her I can easily send her to treason for faking a royal decree. You know that don't you?" Baek ah said threatening yo.

Yo sighed. "You have no evidence."

"I will soon." Baek ah said walking out the room.

Wook had been disappointed.

Won smiled a bit. "It's getting very fun indeed."

Jung sighed. "Our mother the queen, didn't actually forge the decree did she?" Jung asked concerned, but by the look on yo's face it was already known to all the princes including jung, who was very disappointed in his mom.