-six.

Sooyeon came out in the new clothing the prince had gave her. Prince Wang baek was already finished with the tea. As he looked up and saw her in the hanbok, his eyes brightened as he blushed a bit. "Wow." He said shocked.

She looked perfect in it. "It suits you." He said smiling slightly. "I am done with the tea. Here, make sure to be careful this time and try not to spill it on yourself." He said giggling a bit.

"Thank you prince wang baek, you are so kind."

"It's alright go on!" He said nodding.

She bowed slightly, hoping that would be okay and took the tray with her to the lady's manor.

Everyone had been searching everywhere for her, even min ju.

When she finally came back min ju hugged her and sighed. "Where were you? I told you not to make the lady worry! We were all searching for you and the lady was very worried about you."

"I am sorry..the tea had spilled on me..so I went to get a change of clothes and had to
Remake the tea."

"You're safe..thank god." The lady said grabbing the tray and giving it to one of the other maids to hold as she brought Sooyeon in holding her hands. "I thought something bad had happened to you."

"I'm sorry lady soo, for making you worry again. I didn't mean to..the tea had spilled on my clothes so I went to get a pair of changing clothes and then I also had to remake the tea which took forever, I'm really sorry, I deserve to be punished."

"It's okay I'm glad your safe."

Min ju handed lady soo the herbal tea and lady soo slowly took a sip of it.

She noticed the tasting of the tea had been very different, not like something her maid with no memories would be able to make.

"You we're with the 13th prince..." she said feeling a bit stressed.

"I'm so sorry..please punish me..I didn't mean to lie to you."

Min ju looked surprised. "How come? Why were you with the 13th prince?"

"I accidentally spilled tea on my clothes and bumped into him..so he gave me these new pair of clothing and helped make the tea..he was so kind."

"I warned you! You're not suppose to get close with any of the princes, oh no..did anyone see you? This is forbidden, If queen yoo finds out about this you could get into serious trouble!" Min ju said pacing back and forth.

"Min ju is right, you shouldn't have gotten yourself involved with the prince today, you need to be extra careful now. Most likely his maids had saw you, and if that is true they will be gossiping all over and this news could be sent back to the queen. You will have a target on you're back try not to meet with the prince anymore. Okay?"

"I understand.." Sooyeon said looking down.