-nine.

Yeon hwa (the princess) was taking a walk into the court yard smiling happily. She was thinking about the 4th prince and had heard the maids whispering about something. "Isn't that prince baek ah? What is he doing being around a maid like her?"

"I know right? It seems quite inappropriate." The other maid replied. Yeon hwa looks over to see what they are talking about and notices her half brother, the 13th prince with a measly maid, her mood shifted, she became angry.

Yeon hwa quickly walked over to them.

"Hello orabeoni, (brother in Korean)." Princess Yeon hwa said bowing and greeting her half brother the 13th prince.

"Oh hi yeon hwa!" He said smiling a bit.

" What is going on here? And why aren't you off making tea like you should be? Do you think it's appropriate for you to be trying to seduce a prince? Do you have any shame? grab her." Yeon hwa said, gesturing for her maids to get Sooyeon.

"What? No..i didn't do anything wrong, what are you all doing?" The maids forcefully grabbed her and looked at Yeon hwa for her next order. "What are you doing Yeon hwa? Let her go." Baek ah said annoyed.

"She was trying to seduce you. I am going to punish her for trying to be shameful." Yeon hwa said looking at Sooyeon with a glare.

"I wanted to spend time with her. I asked her to stay with me, it isn't her fault. Let her go now."

"But why would you want to spend time with a maid? We can find you a good princess to marry. She is just a maid she cannot marry you, you know that baek ah." Yeon hwa said looking at him concerned.

"It is my life, I do what I want. Now let her go."

Yeon hwa sighed and gestured for her maids to let Sooyeon go.

As she walks away. Her maids followed her.

"I'm sorry about that." Baek Ah told Yeon hwa.

"See? This is what I mean! We cannot spend time together or hang out! Otherwise I'll just get into trouble. You're lucky it was just the princess and not the queen. Next time you won't be able to pardon me if it is the queen. You can't stand up to her, I'm going to go." Sooyeon said sighing and walking away.

Baek ah looked at her with a frown watching her walk away. "I am not even done with you're drawing." He said pouting a bit. He continued to draw her, as he had memorized her beautiful face. "Never mind that now, I'm going to get you back later." He said smiling to himself continuing to draw.