-thirteen.

Sooyeon had been startled by what had happened last night. Literally fearing for her life. If she took one more step towards any prince, who knows what the queen would do. So Sooyeon decided to stay far away from the prince as to not bump into him.

"Have you guys heard about what happened lately?"  eun said sighing. "My mother has taken things too far this time, trying to kill a maid. For someone who isn't even her real son, if their in love I'd say let them be. I am afraid of bringing this topic up to mother, since I don't want to make her more upset but it's just frightening what my mother can do.." jung said sighing.

"The queen has always been this way. Let's be respectful as to not talk gossip about queen." Wook said.

"Yeah at the end of it all, that maid should be lucky she didn't die that night." Won said smiling to himself.

"She's just a maid I don't think her life matters that much, besides it is not appropriate for a prince and a maid to fall in love. Her actions
Have consequences." Yo said looking down at his book.

"You all are always gossiping about something new everyday." So said shaking his head.

"Well it's an interesting topic." Eun said smiling.

Baek ah always seemed to walk in on them talking about things he wasn't suppose to hear. He had heard everything. All the princes stood quite just staring at him.

"What happened?" Baek ah asked trying to make sure of the situation.

"well the queen tried to kill You're precious woman, you know what I think? I think you're playing with fire. You should probably find a woman who is up to level with you. How can a measly maid be enough for you brother? You can't even marry someone of low status like her." Won said shaking his head.

"Be quite. It's my decision. I don't think you have a say in which woman I marry." He said walking out the room.

"I bet he's going to see the maid again. What do you guys think?" Won said smirking.

"He is going to get her killed, I think our brother never learns his lessons." Yo said smiling.

"I don't think you guys should talk badly about our brother behind his back." Eun said pouting.

"Eun is right. Baek ah has feelings too, you all are so selfish." Jung said very annoyed, getting up and leaving the room.

"I was just saying." Won said.

"You know maybe it's best you talk less." Wang so said laughing in his face and leaving as well.

wook didn't say anything but also ended up leaving the room.

Won looked at yo and eun.

Eun got up leaving the room as well.

"I guess it's just you and me yoo."

"They are all fussing over a dumb maid. Who isn't going to be living a very long life anyway." Yo said smiling slightly.

"what? Do you have a plan up You're sleeve yo?"

But yo didn't answer and just continued reading his book.