9. Telling about the past

"Life is too short to worry about stupid things, have fun, fall in love, regret nothing and don't let people bring you down"

---

"All right" Five said as he walked up to stand in front of everyone "First off, I wanna say I'm sorry. I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing" he said as he was looking at each of them.

Jane was on Five's left side, she was sitting on top of one of the desks that was up against the wall. She had her right leg up on the desk while the left was hanging down the desk.

Diego was standing behind Five on his right side with his forearms resting on the back of a chair.

Luther was sitting on a chair by another desk that was up against the wall while Klaus walked past the doorway to the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hand while he used his free hand to pick up a glass from a small table and Allison was sitting on the couch's armrest as Vanya was sitting on the couch.

"But the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the world back here with us" Five said as he put his hands in his pockets and Klaus turned towards him "Oh my God, again?" he asked as he was holding a bottle of alcohol while he looked at the others.

"All of you knew? Why am I always the last one to find out about the end of the--" Klaus said before his eyes widened "Oh, my God. My cult is gonna be so pissed. Five! I told them we had until 2019" he said "We have until Monday" Five said "We have six days" Jane said "Is it Vanya?" Klaus asked and took a sip of his water "Klaus" Allison said "What? It's usually Vanya" Klaus said.

"Do you have any leads, Five?" Vanya asked, looking at Five and Diego picked up a folder from the table before he handed it to Five "Yeah, we have one" Five said as he took the folder before he held it out to Allison.

Allison took the folder from Five before she opened it, looking at the picture of Reginald from the tape they saw.

"Holy shit, is that Dad?" she asked "Yeah" Five answered as Vanya leaned over to see the picture while Klaus walked over and bent down to look over Allison's shoulder so he could see the picture.

"That's him?" Vanya asked, looking at the picture "Standing on the grassy knoll" Diego said "Jane, Diego and I have been trying to talk to Dad about what exactly this means. So far, we've got nothing" Five said "Not nothing. He's planning to kill Kennedy" Diego said, looking at Five and Jane rolled her eyes.

"Maybe" Five said "But we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion" Jane said "Jane is right" Five said as he grabbed the folder from Allison before putting it back on the table again "It could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But if we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right" he said "Yeah, but how, if we don't know what's broken?" Allison asked.