18. Five VS Five

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives, put us directly on the path to the best things that will happen to us"

---

"This is my favorite part" older Five said as he preparing and assembling his sniper gun as the radio beside him was playing "The calm before the storm" he said.

Teen Five and Luther was standing next to each other looking at past Five while teen Jane was standing next to older Jane.

Teen Five was breathing heavily as he was sweating and was looking more aggressive.

"Look. The briefcase" he said as his eyes was focused on the briefcase that was just beside olddr Five.

"No, don't. You won't be able to get there in time" Luther said "Of course I will. This is our only chance" teen Five said "Hey, uh, just remind me...what was the final stage of paradox psychosis again?" Luther asked "Homicidal rage" Five answered "Right. That's great" Luther said with a smile but that smile disappeared as fast as it appeared.

"That's great....Five, listen to me...I" Luther said but Five ignored his brother as he began creeping towards older Five "No. No!" Luther whispered.

But what tern Five didn't know, was that older Five was watching him through the scope of the rifle. And just as teen Five blinked, older Five also blinked before he appeared behind teen Five.

"Oh...Shit" Luther said as older Five aimed the rifle at teen Five "Bad idea, shit-heel" older Five said causing teen Jane to take a step forward which 'cause older Jane to put her hand by her dagger.

Luther let out a sigh before he walked over to older Five, ripping the rifle out of his hands "Stop it! All right? The both of you" he said as teen Five walked over to them while he itch the back of his head.

"Pull it together. Now, Kennedy is gonna be coming around that corner any minute. Okay? So, everyone, let's just take a deep breath..." Luther said to them before he inhale deeply and exhale.

Older Five inhaled a shaky breath as he itched his neck and teen Five did the same while he glanced at his brother.

"Now, we're all family here, okay? So can we all just try to get alone for a few more minutes?" Luther said.

Teen Five then turned to older Five "You want it?" he asked "Go ahead" olddr Five said with a hint of happiness in his voice.

"What's that?" Luther asked as he look at teen Five but he kicked him right in his groin causing Luther to groan in pain as he bent over "Shit" he said "Ouch" both of the Janes said.

Teen Five fixed his blazer as he looked at his older looking self "Now..." older Five said "Where were we?" teen Five asked.

Both Fives blinked before they started fighting around Luther as they tried to kill each other while both versions of Jane was sitting on the trunk of the car fighting the two Fives fighting.