5. Admitting feelings

"Be with someone who've seen all your imperfection and bad sides. But still choosing you"

 But still choosing you"

---

Diego was laying on the couch almost unconscious while Lila was sitting by him, cauterizing a stab wound on his side.

Jane was standing leaning against the wall, watching while Diego was gasping and screaming as Lila was burning the wound.

Jane was actually glad that Diego was going to be okay.

"Shh! Don't move. This thing is very finicky" Lila said "What happened?" Diego asked "I saved your stupid life" Lila answered "Were you following me?" Diego asked "Uh, hey, how about a little gratitude knife boy. If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead. That's twice now, by the way" Lila said.

Diego's eyes widened as he lifted his head before he looked down at himself to noticed that his clothes was missing and he only had a bed sheet to cover himself.

"Where are my clothes? The hell happened to my clothes?" he asked "I said, don't move" Lila said but Diego began to move and Lila dug the tool into his wound making a sizzling sound causing Diego to scream and groaning in pain before he laid back down, moaning from the pain. "There. That's better" Lila said.

Five let out a sigh as he entered the room "Oh. He isn't dead" he said as he was looking at Diego while he had his hands in his pockets.

"Disappointed?" Lila asked as Five walked towards the coffee table in front of the couch "Oh, to see you? Always" he said with a fake smile as he grabbed a white rag before walking back to stand next to Jane, pressing the rag against the wound on the side of his neck.

"So much hostility in such a tiny package. Did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach you to shave like a big boy" Lila said and Five let out a sigh "No, I just ran into an old family friend" he said as he took the rag off his neck before looking at it.

Then there was a soft snoring sound causing Five to turn around to see Elliott still tied to the chair, sleeping.

"You didn't untie him?" he asked as he looked back at Lila "Was I supposed to?" Lila asked and Jane rolled her eyes before she turned around and untied Elliott.

---

Flashback start...

Five and Jane had found their target at the party.

"Okay I go left, you go right" Jane said "Are you sure that's is a good idea to..." but Five didn't reach to finish the sentence as Jane already ran to the right "Spilt up?" Five finished before he let out a sight "She can be so stubborn" he said before walking to the left.

---

"Okay, I can see a door. I'm going in" Jane said in Five's earpiece "I will meet you on the roof" she said "No. Jane don't go in there, we don't know what there is" Five said "I don't care" Jane said before she kicked the door opened, ready with her dagger.