10. Offering an exchange

"Never judge a relationship by photos or videos. You don't know what happens behind closed doors"

 You don't know what happens behind closed doors"

---

Lila let out a loudly grunt as Five still had his foot pressed against her throat.

"You're got a good nose" The Handler said "Well what can I say, Jane taught me some stuffs just like I taught her some stuffs" Five said before he glanced back at The Handler "You know, planting her in a psych ward, taking advantage of my simpleton brother, that was smart" he said.

"Well, the apples don't fall far from the tree" The Handler said and he turned to her, furrowing his brows as he tilted his head while Lila was choking softly.

"She's your---" "Daughter" The Handler said as Five pointed on Lila "Yes. And she's my only one, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't crush her windpipe" The Handler said as Lila was gasping while grunting.

Five press his foot more against Lila's throat before removing it and Lila gasped for air before she started panting as she got to her feet.

When she had catch her breath again, she took a step closer to Five "I am so going to enjoy killing you someday" she said but Five just stared calmly at her "Like you could try. Jane also taught me some fight skills, too. Beside she will kill you before you can come within ten foot radius of me" he said calmly "Then I will just kill her first" Lila said "Like you could get the chance" he said.

"Lila, darling, would you give us a minute, please?" The Handler asked "Yes, the grown-ups need to talk" Five said with a fake smile and Lila turned to The Handler who nodded.

Lila rolled her eyes before she walked to the other end of the room, pushing something off a table causing it to fall to the floor with a loud clatter and she sat down by a table.

"You know Jane knew who Lila was" The Handler and Five turned to her "It must hurt knowing that your partner in crime kept something like that from you" The Handler said "What is it you want?" Five asked while he was wondering why Jane have kept that secret from him.

"Do you like jazz, Five?" The Handler asked "I'd rather lick a cheese grater" he answered "Aww" she said as she smiled at him.

She then started walking around him "Jazz is like a beautiful woman" she said as she walked towards one of the tables behind him causing him to turn around "Complex, emotional, hard to please. She doesn't just give it to you...she makes you work for it. Just like Jane" she said as she walked around the table.

"I'm really hoping that you're going somewhere with this" he said as he glanced at her.

"Under my leadership, The Commission would sound more like..." she said as she put her arms out while she took a step towards him "...Jazz" she whispered before she started mimics soft jazz rhythm while tapping her foot on the floor.