20. 'We fight and survive together'

"Nothing is bigger than family"

---

Everyone but Klaus was standing in front of the television in Elliott's store listening to what the reporter on the screen was saying.

Five was standing with his back leaning against the railing by the end of the stairs. His hands was crossed in front of his chest and his right leg was cross over his left.

Jane was standing right next to Five with her left elbow resting on Five's right shoulder.

Her hair was up in a tight ponytail with two braids in the ponytail, one on each side which Five had made.

Luther was standing on Jane's right and Vanya was standing on Luther's right side as Allison was standing on the stairs with her arms leaning on the railing while Diego had his right arm rested on the railing by the foot of the stairs.

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes that may have been acting in concert with alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald" The reporter said as he was holding up a picture of Lee Harvey Oswald.

He put down the picture before holding up another one, that was a mugshot of Vanya.

"Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of serveral FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza" he said before the picture changed to a mugshot of Diego.

"A Cuban exile know only as Diego..." the reporter said "Cuban?" Diego asked quietly "...Who recently escaped from the Hobrook Sanitarium" the reporter said.

The picture changed to a mugshot of Luther standing next to Jack Ruby "A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fight under the alias 'King Kong'" the reporter said and Luther rolled his eyes before looking off to the side.

When the picture changed to a mugshot of Allison, she rolled her eyes.

"Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter" the reporter said and Allison glanced around the room before looking back at the TV.

The picture changed to a stained glass window of Klaus. "And finally, Klaus, the controversial cult leader and know tax evader." The reporter said.

"The FIB is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy and girl" The reporter said as he held up a mugshot of Jane and Five that was looking over the fence at the grass knoll.

"Who they believe are both being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network..." the reporter said and Five nodded "Well, it's true. I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days" he said "Yeah. Well, we got ourself into this whole apocalypse mess" Jane said.