7. The gala and the dance

"True love isn't always about finding the perfect person, sometimes it's about finding the imperfect person and understand them perfectly"

---

Jane, Five, Diego and Lila was bending down with their backs up against a small brick wall.

Diego was in a black suit with a brown and black tie and Five was still in his umbrella uniform.

Diego glanced over the wall quickly, seeing that no one was looking their direction.

He then put his hans on the wall and climbed over it before he crouched down next to a parked car.

Lila climbed over the wall quickly before doing the same and the partners in crime sent each other a nod before they jumped over.

The four was all hiding behind the parked car, bending down as they looked at the building where the Gala was being held.

"So, what's the plan?" Lila asked "We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time" Diego said looking at them before he looked back at the building.

Lila turned to Five and Jane "What the hell is he talking about?" she asked "Find the old man and get out fast" Five answered and Diego turned to look at Five "That's what I said" he said before he turned back "On me" he said before running towards another car, while he kept crouching down and Jane followed after him.

Lila looked back at Five "After you" she said but he just clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes at her.

"What, I can't be polite?" she asked "Cut the crap. All right? My dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but Jane and I don't trust you for a second and if you touch one hair on Jane, I will kill you" Five said "O ye of little faith" Lila said "Stick it up your ass" Five said, looking at her.

 All right? My dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but Jane and I don't trust you for a second and if you touch one hair on Jane, I will kill you" Five said "O ye of little faith" Lila said "Stick it up your ass" Five said, looking at her

Lila smiled before she walked after Diego and Jane with Five right behind her.

---

Slow mariachi music was playing as Diego and Jane enter the building with Five and Lila behind them as overlapping chatter was heard.