New Beginning

The whole family is escorted to the police station and once we arrive, my favorite police officer is waiting by the door with a smile.

"Hey Lavender," the officer says kindly, "ready?" I shake my head with fear in my eyes as I look at the family behind me. The officer sighs and lets me through the door.

We all sit on one side, holding hands.

"What do you want it to be Lavender?" the officer asks me and I shrug my shoulders. "I don't want to lose this family because they did alot for me and helped me alot but I do want to know if I have a real family that misses me," I say honestly and everyone looks at me with sadness but understanding.

"Do not worry Lavender," Dan says kindly, "you deserve to get your family back." "But what about the case?" I ask seriously, "and the principal?" Kris stops her and says, "Please stop worrying about everything else and everyone else all the time. Take time to heal yourself and enjoy the family you might have." Emily smiles at me and nods. I smile at everyone with tears in my eyes. Mum smiles at me and says, "We will miss you but it is the best thing for you."

I nod and look at the officer.

"We got the results and we informed your family already. They have requested to have you fly over with your family to make the transition easier," the officer says kindly and I look at my family.

"We will have to talk to the schools and our jobs before we can go. By when are they expecting us?" Dan asks seriously. "By this week," the officer says honestly, "I will not tell you anything about them but they are not really understanding of this kind of life we live."

They nod and we all make our way out of the station.

On the very next day, I go back to school and head to my classes as normal.

By the end of the day, my parents came along with Kris to talk to the principal.

Knock Knock

"What?" he asked with annoyance. "We need to talk," Dan says seriously and glares at him. "Ugh what?" he says with anger. "We need to pull out Lavender and we are taking Kris out temporarily," Dan says seriously. "No," the principal says seriously, "I will only think about it if Lucy comes." "No," Dan says curtly, "we will be leaving and sending a complaint to the government. Thanks for nothing."

He walks out of the office with us staring at him dumbfounded.

The next day, we arrive at the airport to travel but as soon as they recognize us then they escort us to a private plane.

Once we are in the air, they announce that we are going to Tesha. The capital city to be exact and is called Sable.

We arrive the next day, it is an island that is medium-sized and looks modern but medieval all at the same time.

From the sky, you can see many different areas. Mostly trees, some mountains and a beach but there is only one river coming from one mountain that has a castle on it. Every other water source is from the ocean.

As the plane lands at the only airport, everyone gets off the plane. The scene of my life changes as I am surrounded by guards, flashing lights and a ton of people.

"What is happening?" I ask but we are all shoved into a car and escorted out of the airport.

As soon as we enter the airport, still surrounded by security, we make our way to an exit and into a chariot.

"Sorry," the man who lets me on says seriously, "your family will ride in a car behind you." I look at him with confusion, "Can't my brother come with me?" The man shakes his head and leaves.