Kayden & Kathleen's Wedding Day

Dylan(18), Diane(18), Kayden(18), Kathleen(18), Robert(17), Sharleen(17), David(17), Addison(17), Peter(17), Peyton(17), Keegan(38)

On September 9 of 1923, it was Kayden and Kathleen's wedding day. Kathleen was at her house getting ready, while Kayden was at his house getting ready. As Kayden was done tying his tie, he saw his father, Keegan, walking over to him. "I can't believe my little Kay-Kay is growing up so fast." He smiled.

Kayden chuckles at the nickname.

"I'll always be your little Kay-Kay, dad." He gave him an assuring smile.

They laughed.

"Your mother and I...we were so blessed when you came into this world." Keegan tells him. "You and your brothers are the most important fellas in our lives."

Kayden smiled at his father.

"We knew that we'll raise great young boys." Keegan adds. "To Become the young men that they are today."

"Thanks dad." Kayden spoke.

Keegan gave him a small nod.

"And dad, those foster people...they're a bunch of low-life saps." Kayden told him. "You're the best." Keegan smiled at his eldest son.

Keegan told Kayden what his childhood and teenagehood was like before he moved out and met Mary-Ann.

"You're kind, humble, protective, smart...and you're the bravest guy I know." He adds. "And I am SO grateful to have a father like you and a mother like mom."

He hugged his father, who hugged him back.

"Thanks, my little Kay-Kay." Keegan said. "Son, when you were born...your mother and I did everything to keep you safe, loved and have a great childhood."

"And I did." Kayden smiled. "Thanks to you."

Keegan smiled and pats his arm.

"Come on, we should get going." Keegan spoke.

They both left the house, to Kayden's car to drive to the church.