Robert Proposed To Sharleen

Dylan(18), Diane(18), Kayden(17), Kathleen(17), Robert(17), Sharleen(17), David(17), Addison(17), Peter(17), Peyton(17)

On May 24 of 1923, Robert and Sharleen have been dating since the 7th grade. Anyway, the gang just graduated. Robert and Sharleen were sitting in the backyard of Leah's house. "Oh Robert, I can't believe we're finally college students now!" Sharleen cheered.

Robert kissed her head.

"Yep!" He smiled. "I'm glad I got to graduate with my buddies, the girls...especially you."

Sharleen awed at him.

"Aw Robert," She awed. "You are the sweetest boyfriend ever."

Robert chuckles at her and kisses her head.

"Well, my darling love..." He started as he stood up, taking her hand into his while helping her up. "It's gonna get a lot better..."

Sharleen watched him get down on his knee, still holding her hand. She knew what he was doing so she controlled her tears and put her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Ever since I first met you, I knew there was something special about you..." He smiled. "You are strong, brave and the sweetest girl I've ever met...and how you go out of your way to help your mother and give you baby sister Serena the best childhood."

He pulls out a ring, holding it up so she can see the ring.

"Sharleen Sophia Jones, will you make me the happiest man...and marry me?" He smiles at her.

"Oh Robert..." She whispers, her voice cracking.

He slips the ring into her finger.

"Yes..." She whispers. "Yes, I'll marry you, Robert!"

Robert stood up and kissed her for 20 seconds before letting go.

"I love you, Sharleen Jones." He said.

"I love you too, Robert LaTierri." She replied.

They hugged each other while Robert kissed her cheek.

"Come on, let's go tell everyone the good news!" Sharleen smiled.

They held hands and walked back inside the house.