David Proposed To Addison

Dylan(18), Diane(18), Kayden(18), Kathleen(18), Robert(17), Sharleen(17), David(17), Addison(17), Peter(17), Peyton(17), Antonio(68), Annabelle(68), Franklin(12), Josephine(12), Joseph(12), Tony(11), Andrew(7), Fernando(9 Month Old), Fernanda(9 Months Old), Trenton(38), Kasey(36), Carol(12), Nellie(11), Lisa(10), Cyrus(9), Gilroy(8), Benjamin(7), Trenton Jr.(6), Champ(5), Garvy(4), Claudia(3), Cami(1)

On August 29 of 1923, David and Addison have been dating since the 6th grade. David and Addison were at David's house, watching TV while the younger kids played. David's and Addison's younger siblings loved playing with each other, they were literally best friends. "My parents are thinking about taking me, my sisters and my brothers to my dad's hometown this weekend and he wanted to know if you wanted to come?" Addison asked.

David chuckles at her and kisses her cheek.

"I'd love to come." He smiled.

"Can we come too, Addy?" David's second youngest brother, Andrew, asked, he was going to be 8 on August 31st.

They chuckled at him.

"Only if it's ok with mom, dad and Mr. and Mrs. Wade, buddy." David smiled at him.

"Come on, let's go ask!" Benjamin said to David's siblings.

"Yeah!" The younger kids cheered.

They all stood up and ran into the kitchen where the adults were.

"Kids are so adorable!" Addison awed.

David chuckled and smiled with a nod.

"I can't wait until we have kids one day." Addison smiled.

"Well that someday will be soon." David tells her.

Addison looked at him confused while David stood up when their family walked in the room with smiles on their faces.

"What's going on?" She asked, very confused.

"David, I am so glad that my baby girl has found a perfect man." Trenton says to him.

"Thank you, Mr. Wade." David smiled as Trenton's wife, Addison's stepmom, Kasey Brighton, gave both of them big hugs.

"Addison, I am so glad that I saved my wedding dress for my first born daughter." Kasey smiled.

Addison was really confused.

"David, what's going on..." She asked.

David turned to her as he pulled out a ring from his pocket and knelt down in front of Addison who had a shock expression on her face and covered her mouth with her hand while David held her hand in his.

"When I first met you, I've always thought you were very special and a huge sweetheart." He smiled. "The way you go out of your way to help and be there for the people in your life..."

Addison let out a quiet sniffle, while letting the tears roll down her cheeks.

"When I first met you at the beach and...just seeing your face lighting up...I just..." He started. "I knew you were the one."

Kasey hugs Trenton with tears in her eyes.

"And I knew that I would want to spend my life with you...just you." He added. "Forever."

David's mother, Annabelle, quietly puts her hand over her heart while David's father, Antonio, puts his arm around her, feeling proud of their son.

"Addison Mel Wade...will you give me the biggest honor...and be my lovely wife?" David slipped the ring into her finger.

"Oh my gosh..." Addison whispered, trying to contain herself.

Addison nods her head.

"Yes David." She spoke. "I'll love to marry you!"

David stood up as everyone cheered for them.

"Yay! We have a rockstar for a brother-in-law!" Addison's 9 years old younger stepbrother, Cyrus Wade, cheered.

They chuckled at him.

"Oh David, I am so happy!" Addison smiled. "I love you!"

"I love you too, love." David smiled as he kissed her head.

"Yay!" David's baby brother and baby sister Fernando and Fernanda, who are twins, cheered.

They awed at their cuteness, even though they have no clue what everyone is talking about. David gave Addison a 20 second kiss before hugging her. Everyone congratulated their engagements and talked about the wedding.