Peyton Kate Tran

Peyton(5 Hours Old), Aaron(55), Pamela(55), Aron(35), Abra(33), Barbie(32), Jinnie(31), Brewer(29), Maryjo(26), Merrik(22), Scott(20), Arnice(18), Banner(16), Paisley(15), Henk(14), Henka(14), Herv(13), Rosie(12), Makayla(11), Skylar(10), Tylar(10), Stanley(7), Mark(5), Boris(4), Phillip(2), Arene(34), Amon(14), Arina(12), Arvy(10), Aleeza(8), Armen(33), Armen Jr.(13), Armand(11), Alga(8), Amera(6), Artha(4), Aaron Jr.(2), Bram(33), Barby(12), Buzz(7), Berwin(2), Jorge(31), Jorge Jr.(11), Johan(8), Judson(5), Jordy(2), Bydell(29), Brewie(9), Binnie(8), Beebe(7), Bellissa(6), Branlee(5), Basma(4), Mervyn(26), Mervie(6), Mary-Beth(4), Madge(21), Merrick(1), Martha(19), Scotty(9 Months Old), Ashwin(18)

On December 29 of 1905, Aaron and Pamela Tran welcomed their youngest daughter whom they named, Peyton Kate Tran. She was the most adorable baby girl and was small, but was in good health condition. She has bright blue eyes and some little blonde hair. "Oh my goodness," Peyton's 12 years old niece, Arina Tran who was the daughter of Peyton's eldest brother, Aron Tran, gushing over her new baby Aunt. "She's so cute!" The adults smiled at Peyton, who was in her fifth eldest sister, Arnice Tran's arms.

"Cousin?" Peyton's other niece, Mary-Beth Milka, asked her mother, Maryjo Milka, who is Peyton's fourth eldest sister.

"No darling, she's your Auntie." Maryjo smiled.

"Cool!" Maryjo's eldest boy, Mervie Milka replied as he held his thumbs up.

Everyone chuckled at them.

"I can't believe she's finally here." Pamela smiled with tears in her eyes.

Aaron kissed her head.

"She's our Christmas gift from God." He told her.

Everyone smiled at the baby girl who was now in Peyton's fifth eldest brother Banner Tran's arms, the eldest kids had their turn to hold Peyton of course.

"We love our baby Auntie!" Peyton's second eldest brother, Brewer Tran's eldest son, Brewie Tran, exclaimed.

They awed at him.

"Baby sissy!" Peyton's youngest older brother, Phillip Tran, squealed before kissing her head.

"Awwww!" Everyone awed.

"The best Christmas present ever!" Peyton's second youngest older brother, Boris Tran, added.

They awed at him as they all gather around to look and gushed over the cute baby girl.