Dylan & Diane's Wedding Day

Dylan(18), Diane(18), Kayden(18), Kathleen(18), Robert(17), Sharleen(17), David(17), Addison(17), Peter(17), Peyton(17), Ric(35), Riley(35), Angela(16), Dominick(13), Mario(12), Brando(12), Ruth(11), Carlo(9), Renata(8), Richardella(7), Sally(7), Rodrigo(6), Rosay(4), Stazie(3), Rica(3), Rikel(3), Ricardo(2)

On July 4 of 1923, it was Dylan and Diane's wedding day and also 4th of July as well. Dylan was at his parents' house, getting ready while Diane got ready at their house. Once Dylan walked downstairs to see his parents waiting for him, Riley was in tears while Ric held Ricardo in his arms. "Oh Ric, our baby is growing up so fast." She cried.

Ric kissed her cheek.

"We raised our children very well." He smiled.

"We sure did." Riley smiled proudly.

Dylan smiled at his parents and hugged them both.

"I love you guys so much!" He told them. "And don't worry mom, I'll always be your little boy."

Riley gently touched his cheek.

"Dylan, you don't know how proud we are to be your parents." Ric spoke. "You've become the young man that I'd hope you'll grow up to be. Son...you were and always the key hold of this family. You always made sure this family sticks together for bad and good times."

Dylan smiled at his father.

"Thanks dad." He smiled.

Ric kissed his head, making Dylan chuckle.

"Dad!" Dylan laughed. "And he was wrong about you."

Ric and Riley looked at their eldest confused.

"Uncle Luca told me that your old man would call you horrible names." Dylan said. "But he's wrong. Very wrong."

Ric gave him a warm smile.

"Thanks, my boy." Ric said.

Dylan gave him a small nod.

"Come on, the kids are outside waiting." Riley smiled. "They are so excited to see their big bro getting married to the sweetest most beautiful girl of his dreams."

Dylan chuckles.

"Yeah, we should." He said as they walked out.

Rosay runs up to him while Dylan picks her up.

"I'm so excited for you, Dillie!" Rosay squealed.

They chuckled at her.

"Thanks sis!" Dylan smiled.

They walked to the car and got in, while Dylan got in his car.

"Daddy, could me, Richardella, Sally, Rodrigo, Rosay, Stazie, Rica, Rickel and Ricardo please ride with Dillie?" Renata asked.

They chuckled at her.

"Of course, baby girl. Go ahead." Ric smiled as the younger kids got out of the car.

They ran to Dylan's car who had his side door open for them and they all piled up in the backseat while Carlo and Renata sat in the front seat, next to Dylan.

"Ready kids?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah!" The kids cheered.

Dylan chuckles at them.

"Drive safely, son." Ric spoke.

"I will, dad!" Dylan smiled.

He loved the overprotectiveness from his father, but he loves him for it. Dylan pulls out of the driveway, following his dad's car.

"I'm happy for you, big brother." Carlo smiled at his eldest brother.

Dylan gave him a pat on the leg.

"Thanks buddy." He smiled.

"Diane is really pretty!" Renata smiled.

Dylan smiled at the thought of his future wife.

"She sure is, sweetie." He agreed.

Dylan was so excited to marry the woman of his dreams, he LOVED Diane to pieces. He would do ANYTHING for her and their future children.