Kayden Nicholas Murdoch

Kayden(5 Hours Old), Keegan(20), Mary-Ann(19)

On June 11 of 1905, Keegan and Mary-Ann Murdoch welcomed their firstborn baby boy whom they named, Kayden Nicholas Murdoch. He had Keegan's eyes and Mary-Ann's light hair, Kayden had some hair on his head. They were so happy when he was born, Keegan wanted Mary-Ann to take a rest after giving birth, even though Mary-Ann convinced him that she was alright, but Keegan being his own self, she knew that Keegan was a huge sweetheart and would do anything for her and their son. So he was feeding Kayden a bottle that Mary-Ann had pumped for him, since there were no microwaves in the early 1900s. Just then he looks up to see Mary-Ann walking in. "Sweetheart, you should be resting." Keegan spoke with a smile.

Mary-Ann chuckled at him and sat down next to him.

"I know honey, but I just couldn't stay away from my adorable precious baby boy for 1 minute." She told him.

Keegan chuckled at her.

"Alright." He smiled.

The married couple smiled down at their baby boy in Kayden's arms.

"Isn't he beautiful?" Mary-Ann spoke, kissing Kayden's head.

"He sure is." Keegan agreed.

"Now it's just the 3 of us." Mary-Ann adds.

"Yep." Keegan smiled.

Both Keegan and Mary-Ann have been orphans since they were really small and none of their foster parents were ever nice to them. Keegan ran away from the foster home when he was 14 and then he met Mary-Ann at a diner where she worked. It turns out that she was living in an apartment by herself and working to keep herself safe and healthy, so Keegan suggests she moves in with him in his apartment. Soon they began to date and got married after 6 months of dating. Both Keegan's and Mary-Ann's parents were an only child.

"I love you Keegan." Mary-Ann smiled, letting out a sniffle.

Keegan gave her a warm smile and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too, babe." He smiles. "And our son."

"Of course." She smiled softly.

They smiled each others and looked down at their baby boy in Keegan's arms, awing at him.