Peter Andrews Jacobs

Peter(5 Hours Old), Ralph(40), Emily(40), Ralph Jr.(20), Emilie(19), Tristan(18), Laday(17), Lance(16), Mitchie(15), Harry(14), Mindy(13), Henry(12), Marylee(10), Marcello(10), Mearl(9), John(8), Mistie(7), Jeff(6), Morella(5), Michael(4), Michaela(3), Barry(2), Kelly(1), Rinah(20), Ralph 3rd(8 Months Old), Edison(19), Tiffany(17), Lovel(18), Leora(15)

On December 19 of 1905, Ralph and Emily welcomed their tenth baby boy whom they named, Peter Andrews Jacobs. Everyone was in love with the baby boy, he had the cutest angelic face and short light blonde hair. The Jacobs kids were so excited to meet their new baby brother and Ralph Jr.'s baby boy, Ralph 3rd was excited to meet his Uncle, granted he's only 8 months old. "He's so precious!" Peter's second eldest brother Tristan's girlfriend, Tiffany Graham, gushed about Peter who was in Emily's arms.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs." Emilie's husband, Edison Forster, smiled.

"Thanks son!" Ralph smiled.

"Baby!" Kelly squealed.

"Cute baby!" Barry added.

They awed at the boys.

"We love you, Petey." Michael said as he and Michaela kissed his head.

Even though Michael and Michaela are a year apart, they always liked like twins.

"Mama, can Petey sleep in my bed tonight?" Jeff asked.

They chuckled at him.

"I'm sorry honey, but he is far way too young to sleep in a bed." Emily told him. "But he'll be safe in a bassinet with mama and daddy."

"Awww!" Mistie and Morella awed.

Again, they chuckled at the girls.

"He kinda looks like Johnny when he was a baby." Laday said, smiling at her fifth younger brother John, making him chuckle as he held Peter in his arms.

"Hey mini me," John smiled. "I'm your big bro, John."

Peter opens his eyes and puts his tiny hand on John's cheek.

"Awwwww!" Everyone awed.

John gently kissed his baby brother's head as they gushed over the cute baby boy.