Ch. 4

JADA GREEN

Harlem, NY

10:43 am

I was on the game with Breezy when I heard a hard knock on the front door.

"JADA!! GO CHECK WHO'S THERE" Trayvon yelled from his room. I put my headset down and made my way downstairs.

I looked through the peephole only to find that no one was there.

"Welp ima die" I opened the door and Ddot's long neck ass jumped in front of me.

"WAKEY WAKEY BIACH!!" he screeched with a bag of Mcdonald's in his hands.

" Oh lord, I wish you never had my address" I shook my head playfully.

He had a stank look on his face.

"You gone let me in or-" he started.

"That food for me?" I interrupted him pointing to the bag in his hand.

"Man yo fat ass. Ofc it's for you" he rolled his eyes.

"Then come in bitch" I moved out of the way, and he shut the door behind him.

We walked to my room, and I sat on my bed as he sat on the bean bag across from me.

"Sooooo about yesterday" he clicked his tongue.

"What about it?" I bit into my sausage biscuit knowing I wanted him to change the subject.

"You said you wanna get to know each other better so let's do it!!" He got excited and sat in front of me.

"What do you wanna know about me Jada?" he asked.

"Everything. Shoot at me" I gave him a little smirk to see what he would do.

"Aight bet. Names Darrian Jiminez, I'm big 14-"

"NOPE ill stop you right dere. IM BIG 14 bitch. You jus 14" He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Back to what I was saying. I rap w my niggas Dd and Notti" he smiled.

"Bet you sound like ass" I mumbled.

"BRO DO YOU WANA FADE OR SUM?? Stop talking shit" he hit my leg.

"Ow bitch ts stinged" I rubbed the spot he hit me at.

"Then shut up" he demanded.

"ANYWAY I uh.... uh- look you made me forget" he whined.

"Let me hear one of your 'songs'" I quoted.

He played Evil Twins PT 2.

"OHHHHH SHIIII NOTTI EATING" I geeked.

"What bout me ik you liked dat verse" he smirked.

"Could use some work I guess" I huffed

"Since you wanna talk allat whats sum shi bout you ma?" he raised a brow.

"You alr know my name and age so das dat. Born March 17th cause I'm like that" I flexed.

"Bitch we twinnennnnn ma bday in March too" he said tryna sound like a city girl.

"You mad gay bro" I gave him a 😐 look.

"Hoe continue"

"I like to play basketball, Tay's ma twin, I like to make music FOR FUN but ion want it to be serious or nun" I shrugged as if that was all I had to say.