Ch. 6

NOTTI

Harlem, NY

4:35 pm

"JADA!!" I screeched as I ran to catch up to her. I jumped onto her back making her almost fall.

"BOY WHAT" she yelled as she unlocked her front door.

"I'm getting ready with you gang" I said in a duh tone. "So stop giving me attitude"

"Nah you scared the hell out of me das why" she flipped me off.

"What color we wearing??" I asked as I followed her upstairs.

"Nigga we wearing BIG REDDDDDD" she geeked as she threw up a DOA sign.

"BITCH" I popped her in her arm.

"Stop fucking playin wit me I'll boom yo shit bro big doak" I threw up OY as she just laughed.

"Mane whateva you not even dey opps fr" she waved me off.

"YES I AM!! You don't even b knowin what you be throwin up half da time" I rolled my eyes.

"Ye I do cause I'm bout dat life fr I'm from da big O nigga otf shit bitch" she said randomly.

"Now you from the raq? Shut up" I pushed her.

"ANYWAY!! I take mad long to get ready so you gone b here for awhile" she chuckled as she pulled a bag out of her closet.

"What's that?" I questioned.

"My dress. But you aren't gonna see it till I'm ready ish" she clicked her tongue and skipped to the bathroom.

"WELL WHILE YOU DOING THAT IM ORDERING FOOD!!" I shouted making sure she heard me.

"WAIT NOTTI!! Who's bring your suit??" she questioned.

"Dd is and he getting ready here too" I told her.

"You jus inviting niggas here without ma permission you opp?" I could feel the aggressiveness in her voice.

"Uh.... I think you could answer that yourself" I joked.

I ordered Mcdonalds and a good 10 minutes later it showed up.

"The foods in front of your bathroom gang" I knocked on Jada's bathroom door and she yelled "OKAY" over her loud ass ghetto ass music.

Then, Dd came banging on the door like the police.

"YURRRRR" he cheesed as he walked in. Breeze came behind him.

"Hol u-" she interrupted me.

"Nope. I did NOT come with him. I am being FORCED to go to the dance with him. And I should BEAT your ass for asking Jada to the dance KNOWING Ddot want her AND you STILL ain't tell him yet" she said as she went straight to Jada's room.

"Well damn hello to you too" I snapped.

"She want me fr" Dd nudged my arm.