Ch. 22

DDOT

"Darrian sal y pasa el rato con tus primos" my mom told me.

"No quiero pasar el rato con ellos, niños," I complained.

"Levanta ese y ve a hacer lo que te acabo de decir que hagas" she gave me a scary look. I jumped up from the couch and went outside.

"These dirty ass kids don't nobody wanna hang out wit dem tf' I mumbled under my breath.

As I walked around looking for them, someone stopped me.

"OH MY GOD!! YOUR SUGARHILL DDOT!!" A girl squealed as she ran up to me. Some girl followed behind her.

"Uh yeah I am?" I laughed confused.

"Can I get a picture PLEASE" she begged.

"Janese, you tripping leave that boy alone" her friend said. She was cute. 

"Oh shut up Tiana" Janese rolled her eyes.

She handed Tiana her phone as she took the picture of us.

"Kiss my cheek" she demanded.

"I got a girl" I gave her a weird look.

"On sugarhill hot takes there's word around that y'all ain't together no more" she gave me a slick look.

I backed up from her.

"Who you think I look like? She is my girl ian never break up with her" I lied. We took a break. I never officially broke up with her.

"He has a girlfriend Janese you weird" Tiana gave her the phone back.

"Man whatever. He just lying." she rolled her eyes and walked to some shop next to us.

"I am so sorry for her behavior. She hasn't been- her lately" Tiana smiled as she shook her head.

That smile was... beautiful...

"Nah you cooling" I smiled back.

"If you ever wanna hang out you know... I'm here" she told me.

"I'm actually looking for my cousins. Do you know where the Martinez's are at?" I asked as I looked around.

"Oh yeah! I'm supposed to go hang out with Julie as of right now. Maybe we can all hang out together" she looked at me with a shimmer in her eyes.

"Uh yeah. Das cool" she walked away, and I followed her. 

JADA GREEN

"BROOO YOU CHEATING WORD TO MA DEAD BRO" Dd yelled.

"NAH NIGGA YOU JUST GOT BITCHED!!!!!" I jumped up clapping. I beat him, for the 3rd time. By 20 points.

He sucked his teeth. "I beat everybody!! There is no way you wo-" I stopped him.

"3 times." I interrupted.

"But continue" I smiled.

"Suck ma dick nigga" he flipped me off.

I got a notification from Instagram.

"Ouuu is your other boyfriend texting you??" Dd joked.

"Nah its... yo what?" I lowered my eyebrows confused. 

"What is it?? IS BREEZE BOMBING THE HOUSE?? OH NO I SEEN DIS IN FAST AND THE FURIOUS MANNN" Dd jumped up and almost started crying.

"No nigga- but remind me to look for a new crib" I said completely forgetting what happened.