Ch. 23

JAKOBE

Eva da brat 🤣🙄

Yo gf got her feelings hurt. What she needs right now is me, and you, and Notti I guess 😒

 Wait she said that?! IG She really do want me

Well... she said me and Notti but ian want you feeling left out

Bitch 😐

I went to Mcdonald's before going to Jada's house. I knocked on the door.

"PIZZA HE- oh you not pizza" the girl raised her brow and crossed her arms.

"I'm Jako-" I tried to say.

"WADDUP JAHHH!!!!" Tay geeked as he grabbed my shoulder and yanked me inside.

"This is Melz, you know dd now go upstairs third door to your right" he said as he pushed me.

I waved and walked to her room.

"Knock knock bitch open up" I swung the door open and saw Jada crying in Notti's arms.

"Yo what happened?" I asked as I softened my voice.

"Ddot cheated on ha wit a smooch from fucking DR" Notti said aggressively.

"Oh-" I said taken back. I did not expect that.

She looked up with red eyes.

"Hey kobe" she sniffled.

Kobe- SHE JUST CALLED ME KOBE!! Not the point.

"Hey ma" I said in a low tone.

Notti shot me a very mean glare.

I rolled my eyes and handed her the Mcdonald's bag.

"I got your favorite. A number 5 with a M&M and Oreo Mcflurry. With a sprite as your side drink" I cheesed.

"Thanks dickhead" she smiled. 

I grabbed her Rolley chair and sat in front of her.

"OUUUU a fry" Notti stole a fry from Jada. She hit him as he put it in his mouth.

"What? Pizza not here" he rolled his eyes.

"How bout me and Notti go see where da food at" Eva chuckled as she got up.

"Why can't you do it yourself?" He said with attitude as Jada gave him a nugget.

"I SAID WE GOING TO SEE WHERE THE FOOD AT" she demanded as she yelled. Notti got scared and ran out the room.

"Love you mh" she hugged Jada before closing the door leaving us by ourselves.

"So. What this Ashley nigga did?" I spun around.

"His name not Ashley" she corrected me.

"Might as well be. The nigga a lil bitch" I admitted.

"Aye he might have cheated on me, but we not gone call him a bitch aight?" she became stern and serious.

"My bad" I threw my hands up.

"Anyway... he cheated with some girl.." she looked down as she ate a spoonful of the Mcflurry.

"How you know" I finally stood still.

"I got sent a picture of him all up ona hoe. At first, I thought it was his cousin yk I was tryna defend his name but then I got send a video of the smooch giving him hickeys so" she shrugged.