Ch. 21

DD

It's been two days since the incident. I saw mad videos of Breeze getting BEAT UP by Jada. Every time I see it, I laugh because of the look on Breeze's face.

I decided to go thank her because she got get back for me. Even though I will be getting MY OWN very soon. 

I knocked on her front door.

"YEOOOO!!! Your busted lip is going away. It's not all purple and oozy no more" Tay teased.

"Nigga fuck you" I flipped him off as I walked in.

He laughed in my face and closed the door.

"Wait where you going?" he asked me as I went upstairs to Jada's room.

"To go see my friend" I replied in a questionable tone.

"She sleep" he told me.

"And?? I can wake her up tf" I opened her door.

"Uh uh uh. I wouldn't do tha-" he tried to say.

"JADAAAAA WAKE UPPPP" I sung as I jumped on top of her.

"GET YO FAT NECK, STANK UPPER LIP, GOT BEAT UP BY A BITCH HAVING ASS OFF OF ME BEFORE I DO YOU DIRTY LIKE I DID YO EX" she yelled as she pushed me onto the floor.

"Told ya" Tay went to his room.

I sucked my teeth and got up.

"You smooch" I hit her.

"BRO why the hell you here" she fought her blanket before giving me the dirtiest look.

"I wanted to thank you for cancel-" I said before being rudely interrupted.

" I didn't cancel SHIT. Ddot did. Knowing damn well ian wanna come back to save your weak ass" she mumbled under her breath like I didn't hear her.

"I ain't weak hoe. I was caught off guard" I reminded her.

"Rightttt. Say what you want Osama" she shrugged.

"Speaking of Ddot, y'all ain't talk in a min have you?" I raised a brow.

She got quiet.

"What happened?" I bothered.

She just shrugged as she got up.

"Jada" 

"Dd" she went to her vanity and grabbed some lip gloss.

"Jada."

"Dd" she opened it and put it on.

I stood up and grabbed her arm forcing her to turn towards me.

"Why you avoiding my question?" I stared at her sternly.

"You see uh... yo friend don't wanna speak to ME." she said truthfully.

"What? Why? He would've told me" I disagreed.

"He thought that ian care bout you when you got 'jumped' or whatever" she quoted.

I rolled my eyes.

"So when we got back, after I LITERALLY BEAT UP BREEZE FOR YOU, he said we need to take a 'break'. He said I need to be more focused on the real problems and not always tryna make a joke out of things" she scoffed like it didn't matter.

"Wha- that don't make sense" I shook my head shocked.

"Welp that's what he told me before he went to DR" she sat back on her bed.

"HE WENT WHERE?!" I shouted.

"Nigga he texted everyone in the GC and said he was going to see family" she looked at me like I was dumb.