Ch. 29

JADA GREEN

"TAY TAY YOUR HOME!!!" I screeched as he came into my room. He had the most confused look on his face seeing that me, dd, and ddot where in the SAME room TOGETHER.

"What. Did. I. Miss." he asked with his jaw dropped.

"What had happened was Ddot and Jada made up like what yesterday right? Anyways since I'm blue clues n shit I realized 'yo they BOTH not here today what a coincidence' yk what I'm saying so boom. Me Jakobe and Dd along with Eva ran over here like an hour or two ago? And found these two dirty bitches together and Dd was gone fight him again but then he was told what had happened and now everyone's best friends again" Notti made a 😝 face as he explained.

"Yo- so we don't have beef anymore" Tay asked just to be clear.

"I guess" Dd shrugged.

"YAY!!" Tay clapped as he ran to hug Dd.

"Yo das a lil gay.." Eva raised a brow,

"You playin on a nigga tip fr" Tay hit the back of her head.

"Bitch what?" I said laughing.

"You heard me" he rolled his eyes and went to his room.

"He probably got all his money took from that dice game with that nasty ass attitude" Notti said sounding like someone's mom.

Jakobe was laying in my lap as everyone was on the game. Notti and eva was flirting which made me wanna kill myself.

"I love youuu" Notti pecked her lips.

"GET OUT W THAT SHIT" I threw a pillow at both of them.

"Awh you want a kiss" Jakobe made a kissy face.

"Not from you" I put my hand in his face.

"You a hater always praying on my downfall" he flipped me off and went on his phone as I played with his hair.

"Ou, you got bitches in there" I asked being nosey as I was watching him go through his dms.

"HELL YEAHHHH" he geeked.

I laughed as I dabbed him up.

I saw Dd looking at me.

"Eh" I said making a face.

"You wanna fade or sum?" he stood up like he was about that life.

"Nigga didn't you get- never mind" I shook my head.

He made a 😮 face and acted like he was sad.

"Awwhhh... cry about it" I stood up and went downstairs. As I opened the fridge I heard foosteps running towards me.

Then Dd put me in a chokehold.

"AH WAIT I WASNT READY" I said as I was caught off guard.

"NAH WHAT WAS ALLAT SHIT U WAS TALKING?!" he held onto me as I was bending down trying to remove his arms off of my neck.

"NIGGA THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" I whined as I tried to bite him.

"You animal STOP IT" he laughed.

"DD FR LET ME GO HOE" I kicked his ankle.

"OWWWW" he let go.

"Oh aight das what I thought" I said as I flexed.

"Whatever I would've beat yo ass if you wasn't my bae" he rolled his eyes as he rubbed his ankle.

"Ian ya bae" I shrugged.

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"