Ch. 1

DDOT

Harlem, NY

 8:00 am

"DARRIAN JIMINEZ GET THAT ASS UP FOR SCHOOL I WON'T ASK AGAIN!!" my mother screeched from the kitchen.

I groaned as I got out of bed. I did my morning stretch and went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and checked myself out.

"A nigga look crusty asf" I said to myself.

I put my ski mask on my head and threw on a white hoodie with some black sweats. I put on my forces and went to the kitchen.

"Morning" I kissed my mom's cheek and grabbed a bowl of cereal.

"You smell good" she told me.

I nodded and poured my cereal.

"Do I have to go to school? I mean I should really get home-schooled, so it doesn't mess with my money-making career yk?" I asked.

"Did you jus- Darrian. You can quit that money making career if schools bothering you that much" she grinned at me.

"Nah I'm straight" I gave her a look.

"Hurry up Dd outside waiting." she said.

"Why you ain't let em in" I raised a brow.

"Cause he smoking and Ion want that shit in my house" she gave me a duh look.

"Aight ma love you" I threw my bowl into the sink and kissed her cheek goodbye.

Once I got outside, I saw Dd sitting on the sidewalk.

"Yoooo Mh" he geeked as I dapped him up.

"Where Notti?" I questioned looking around.

"He gone meet us there" Dd passed me the blunt as we started walking.

"Maneeee I'm tired of this school shit" I shook my head.

"Rs Ion gotta go but a nigga gots to get an edgemucation yk" he told me.

"A WHAT-" I held in my laugh.

"Edgeamucation" he raised a brow.

"Nigga its education. Now I see why you gots to go" I rolled my eyes playfully as he shoved me aside.

"Tell me why Crystal fat nose ass pulled up to ma crib yesterday" he told me.

"SHE WHAT- oh nah. What ma dukes say?" I said curiously.

"Ma dukes ain't care. Crystal came acting all nice then once she got to my room, she went nuts talm bout i was cheating nd shi" he shrugged.

"Well did you?" I fixed my chain.

"Hell yeah nigga!!!" he cheesed as he dapped me up again.

"But she wasn't supposed to know ts" he opened the doors to the school.

"We going to breakfast?" I asked.

"Nawh Ima go straight to 1st pd cuh a nigga gotta get ma grade fixed." he shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh aight. Ima walk round foe a while I meet you dere Mh" we did our handshake and he left.

As I was roaming the halls, saying wsp to niggas nd shi, I bumped into someone.

JADA 

Harlem, NY

8:23 am