Chapter 15

Venom's P.O.V.

A quarter-moon had gone by. Twoleg monsters were making thunderpaths already, and nests too. We watched them closely, hoping none would raid on us.

The camp was starting to darken as the sun went down. Cats in the camp were pacing, worry filling their meows. "What are we going to do now? What are we going to do if they come and attack us?" Shell wailed. "If we just watch them tear our territory, we'll have to leave!" Sunny fretted, lashing her tail. Fawn shrunk down to the ground, away from the cats and watched them panic. "The Tribe's going to end! This is it! We're all dead!" Whip yowled in fright, running around the camp.

Slash put out a paw and tripped his brother, watching him roll. Bella watched in amusement, her whiskers twitching. Whip got up and fluffed out his pelt, turning tail and attacking his brother.

I ran up to the my den and climbed up. I yowled, "Hey! Settle down every cat!" They whipped their heads towards me and sat down. "I won't tolerate this nonsense any longer. I have an idea.

"If we can just scare away the dogs and make them think it isn't safe for their kits, then maybe they will leave,"

"Twolegs won't be scared of us cats!" Mini called up to me. "They aren't even scared of dogs!" I dipped my head in understanding and listened to Sunny when she began to speak, "But if we scare off their animals, make weird sounds in the night and leave the skeletons of the dead fresh-kill, maybe they will leave or at least stop working." Sunny suggested. I nodded a few times, liking the the idea. "It might just work." I murmured mostly to myself. 'This is going to be good,'

"Alright! Listen up. This is what we'll do," I called to them, making them listen up once again. "Okay, so from now on, only one patrol will go on a border patrol, going to the Tribe of Jagged Rocks and WindClan's all in one. Only about four or five hunting patrols per day." I explained. Cats were nodding in agreement, eager to hear what else will happen.

"And once we finish our prey, make a pile of the bones beside it. We will leave them on their grass everywhere. Also, at night, we will make yowling sounds and other noises to wake them. And any time we see a dog around, we will take it down, either killing it or making it run off." I finished. My cats listening were lashing their tails in excitement, practicing their swipes in preparation for the battle with the dogs.

"We will start once the nests are fully made." I decided, standing up and jumping down to get into my cave.

* * * * *

2 Moons Later. . .

Blossom's P.O.V.

"Alright, is everyone awake?" Venom called down to us. "I'll go check," Midnight meowed, quickly trotting off into the warriors den, then to the apprentices den and came back nodding. "Okay. This is the first night. We've all practiced our stalking skills, loud yowls and extra fighting skills." Venom meowed from the the top of his den. "Scar, take it away with who's going with who." Scar nodded, standing up.

"The first patrol will take the bones to their nests' entrances. Sunny, lead that patrol with Whip, Bella and Kink. Try to get to as many as you can, come back for more if you need to." Scar instructed. Sunny gathered up the cats and headed off to the pile of bones beside the fresh-kill pile. "And remember, spread them through out the grassy territory they have," Venom called as they padded off into the night.

"The next patrol will be the one to make the loud yowling sounds." Scar announced, "I will lead it with Mini, Shadow and Mystery. Wait until I am done before you go." They gathered each other up and stood of to the side, waiting to leave. "Venom will lead the dog attack with us." "My patrol will wait for any dog that comes out of the entrance of the den and attack it," Venom explained quickly.