Chapter 7

Sorry for using Venom so much, next will be someone else, promise! 

Also, this is after the Last Hope's battle. AFTER. So if Dovewing stays in the Tribe, don't hate on them!  

·•·•·•·•·•· 

~Venom's P.O.V.~

The yowls of battle started just a few heartbeats after we started planning it out. Now that the plan was said and agreed, we slowly started to creep around the camp. I dashes past the entrance and started to stalk down the trail.  

Once down it, we stalked around the boulders, making barely any sound, and into WindClan territory. This part of the plan was to surprise them from going around. It was going to be hard, being no rocks or boulders to hide behind, but we could make it work.

We did find a few boulders to slip behind. Though a few cats had to hide behind bushes from lack of room, it still worked out good. Lurker took a group around the right side and I took a group around the left side. We were out numbered, I noticed once around them. We left Beetle to run and get help at the bottom if the trail, hiding so if a cat came down in fright, he wouldn't get trampled. "Attack!" Lurker yowled and our group scampered to their feet and crashed into the remaining cats.

I grabbed the cat I had once almost killed, Flameblaze I think his name was. . . No. . . Lionroar? Lionblaze! Right. This is the last time he will never walk!  

I quickly pinned him down and grabbed his throat in my jaws and clamped down on it. He let out a howl of pain which satisfied my hunger for kill. Not really. I heard him splutter and blood covered my cheek. He kicked at my stomach viciously and I let him go and he began to scramble up, his wound healing. My eyes widened in shock and I backed away. Shaking my head, I jumped at him and sunk my teeth back in his throat.  

He will bleed.  

He will suffer.

He will die.  

I pinned him down and bit down as hard as I could.  Again, he spluttered as I twisted my neck and a snap clung to my ears for a few heartbeats. I stood over him and looked down at him as if he were a traitor. His eyes glazed and milky, his the blood slowly stopped flowing and I shook my head. Running at a huge tabby tom, I leaped and brung him down.  

He yelped in surprise as I pinned him down. He was quick and started batting my stomach with unsheathed claws. I growled at him and sliced the corner of his mouth. Just as I went for his neck, something dove into me. I could feel thorn sharp claws sinking into my shoulders as I laid there, unable to get up. I bucked him off and turned tail and pinned the tiny tom down.

He was only an apprentice. Mercy? Nah. "I will save my Clan and-" I shut him up by clamping my paw over his mouth, unsheathing my claws. Fear glistened in his eyes as I slowly stuck my claws into his jaw, feeling the warm sticky blood begin to slither its way onto the pad of my paw. I growled and he tried to scream but I shoved my paw farther into his mouth. I ripped my paw away, skin and fur and blood following. He screeched a blood curtling screech and I purred as he wailed in agony.

I felt something fall on me and then more weight squished me soon after. I couldn't breath or move with the amount of weight piled on my back. The weight was pulled off of me and I stood up and breathed in a big cloud of air.  

I whipped around and there was two cats that were almost twice the size of me. They must be deputies. I recognized them, one was Rowanclaw and the other was Ashfoot. Ashfoot was a bit smaller then Rowanclaw, though.  

They leaped at me and I dodged out of the way and grabbed Ashfoot's tail in my mouth. Her screech filled my ears and I slashed her ear. Rowanclaw dragged me backwards and pinned me down. He wasted no time. He clawed my nose and cheek and I took a few blows at him. Ashfoot came over and hissed, "Should we kill him?" Rowanclaw shook his head, "Let him run," He hissed. I heard a squeak as Ashfoot was pulled away viciously. I slashed at his belly for a bit as he bit down on my throat. I let myself go limp and acted dead. Once he let go I thrusted him off of me and attacked him, pinning him down to the ground.