Chapter 6

~Tricki's P.O.V.~

I licked my lips after I finished my blackbird I had caught a while before I had eaten it and stood up. Since there was nothing to do, I decided to go for a walk down by WindClan's border. Just to see if any threats lay there. 

I started walking to the entrance and I saw Leopard and Skull fighting, over what, I didn't know. Skull stalked away, ears flat to his skull and fur raising. He stallked angrily to the nursery and in an instant I knew what he was doing. 'I need to leave before the screeches start...' I decided, hurrying out of camp and down the trail. A nice cool breeze tugged at my fur. As I trotted down the trail and through the maze, I stopped and sat on the biggest rock. I breathed in the cool morning air and sighed.  

"If only we could stop the fighting for good, and maybe peace would be ours. Thats all I wish for," I muttered to myself. My eyes slitted and my fur went stuck up. 'Someone is here...' I heard a snicker and I flicked my tail and turned my head to see two cats from WindClan; they stunk of heather and... whatever they had in the moor. I fought the urge to rip their throats out and leave them for the hawks.

I hissed, "Hey! What are you doing here? This isn't your territory!" They snickered again, "You went into our territory, why can't we come in yours?" The dark cat with well musceled shoulders growled and stalked up the boulder and slowly circled me. The grey cat that was more sleek and sneaky looking did the same.  

"It was our territory to begin with! And stop circling me like your a pair of vultures!" I snarled, ramming my head into his shoulder, pushing the black one off the boulder I was sitting on. "Crowfeather!" The other tom called. "You little," the tom slashed at my nose and I pushed at his neck and he slipped, his claws scratching off the boulder. I looked to where "Crowfeather" was, but he had vanished.  

I felt claws scratch my lower back and I whipped around and jumped onto the sneaky toms back and dragged him off the rock. I grabbed onto his neck in my jaws and he screeched in pain. He fought to get my teeth out of his through but I held on. I saw Crowfeather in the corner of my eye run sideways and crash into my side, making me let go and slide off the rock. I stood up and waited, for him to strike at me. My eyes darted to him and the place beside him, searching for an escape plan. I felt weight push me down and all my air was forced out in one big huff as the other tom fell on me.

"Breezepelt, kill her, we don't want anymore trouble from her." They must've known my looks when I stole their kits. I yelped in pain as he bit down on my neck and pulled up. I felt my blood begin to pour out of the gash. "Your Tribe will pay for what it's done." Breezepelt sneered. I screeched in pain as the open would gushed out my warm blood, leaking all over my shoulders and onto the ground.

I looked up at them, crouching on the ground, "Your Clan will pay for stealing our home," I rasped. "You've been trying for seasons upon seasons. I don't think you'll ever win. Breezepelt, put her on the boulder and let her die," Crowfeather demanded. "Lets go tell Blackstar about the battle we should plan." Breezepelt murmured before picking me up by my wound and laying my body onto the boulder. I bit back a hug below of pain and laid there, watching as the sun came up. 

Breezepelt came and stood in front of me, eyes filled with hatred and adrenaline. I tried to stand up but just as I put my feet under me and bared my teeth, he grabbed my throat and clamped down as hard as he could, putting a paw on my chest and bringing his head back. I gasped and gurgled as blood began pouring out of my neck. I chocked on my blood and I looked at him with wide eyes, wider then an owls.

The world came to a blurr around me and darkness filled my vision. I listened as Breezepelt and Crowfeather's paw steps sounded farther and father away as they scampered into the territory we fought so hard to get back.