Chapter 13

If you see any mistakes like StarClan or Dark Forest or Clan, tell me and what chapter please!

•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Venom's P.O.V.

I jumped down to the first ledge with a stick clamped in my jaws. I had heard them yowling to each other; one part stood out to me the most. "It's a dead end!" Berry had cried down to them.

I knew I had to get a branch to get them up. They were on the opposite side. The side where you couldn't get up after so much if easy ledges.

I glanced up at the waiting patrol and saw that they were still fighting with that hawk. I rolled my eyes and hopped down to the next. I unsheathed my claws in a fright as I slid down and I pushed off into a cave.

I rolled into a pool, realizing sticks were sticking out briefly in a small pool of glittering water.

I flattened my ears and grabbed one in my jaws. Clamping down on it I leaped out of the cave and aimed for a ledge. I landed nicely on the ledge and - other then the fact that I almost slid off the other side - it was perfect.

Finally reaching the last ledge I laid down the branch and got ready to yell to the three waiting cats. But my eyes widened as I caught sight of fur on Berry's head. It wasn't her head, it was someone else's skull.

'It was Blizzard's!' I shook my head, clearing my thoughts, and called to them, "Berry, grab on!" She turned, surprised of my unexpected appearance and stretched out to grab it in her jaws.

She did so and I lifted her up into the air, about a tail length. She scratched at the wall and eventually pulled herself up. "Go up, we will speak when everyone is with you," I hissed, not making eye contact.

* * * * *

Sunny's P.O.V.

I stretched just outside of the warrior's den and shook my fur out, giving it a quick lick. The clouds were starting to disappear from the sky, what a relief! I saw that Whip was a bit worried, Slash as well.

Trotting over to them I stood beside their pacing bodies. "Whats gotten into your fur this morning? You two look as if your mothers dying." I meowed, concern filling my tone. Then a thought came into mind, "She's not really dying is she?" I asked, smiling but hope that my joke wasn't real filling the question.

They shook their heads, "No," Whip began, "Claw, Berry and Jumper went missing. But I found them." I snickered, "Okay. But why are you so concerned? If you found them, you should be happy!"

"Well... I found them down the waterfall. I got Venom immediately and warned him." Whip trailed off. "Those mouse-brains! What in the name of The Tribe of Glittering Star's were they doing down there?" I hissed, mostly to myself. Whip shrugged.

'Great, now those three are going to be killed because of their stupidity.'

* * * * *

Sunny's P.O.V.

I slumped my shoulders as I say at the hole leading to the river bordering us from Jagged Rocks.

Venom was taking way longer then anyone had expected. It was already sundown and they still weren't back. Suspicion of whether or not him and the three cats were okay troubled the camp. Without our deputy, leader or medicine cat we had no clue what to do. Leaf left with them in case they were hurt, Scar went to help and Venom was the leader, so he had to go.

Kink and I were on guard. Everyone said that Mini should be the "leader" until they got back, so she made the announcements of everything while they were gone.