Chapter 15

TW Self Cut

Sam's POV:

"Colby Wait!" I shouted as Colby ran away. "How could you all say that to him!" I snapped at them. "If you all knew what he went through I bet you wouldn't have said any of what you said to him!" "What is going on here?" We all turned to see Principal Gomez looking at us. "Go on, tell her," I demanded. "Tell her what you all did!" I then motioned for my friends to come with me to go find Colby.

We all went and grabbed our bags and ran to our cars. We all then drove to Colby's house. Once we got to his house, the door was unlocked so we walked in and immediately heard sobs coming from upstairs. So we all ran upstairs to Colby's room. We opened the door only to find Colby sitting on his bed about to slit his wrist with a knife. "Colby No!" I shouted.

I then ran and grabbed the knife from his hands and threw it on the floor. "I-I'm sorry," Colby sobbed as he wrapped his arms around me. I then tightly hugged him as my eyes filled with tears. I couldn't believe I was this close to losing the love of my life."Sunshine, are you ok?" I asked him as I inspected his arms. Colby nodded his head as he kept looking down.

"Please Colby, don't listen to what they tell you," Devyn said with teary eyes. "Please Colby, we can't stand the thought of losing you," Elton added. "Please sunshine, don't leave us, don't leave me," I told him. "I-I'm sorry, I tried to ignore them but I just can't," Colby sniffled. That night we ended up getting Chipotle while watching a series on Netflix. We even got food for Colby's mom as well. A few hours later, everyone left but me. We thought it was best if I stayed the night to watch over Colby. Moments later his mom came home and Colby explained everything to her.

Third Person POV:

"Momma, can I please be homeschooled?" Colby asked with pleading eyes. "Oh Colbaby, even if I want to, I just don't feel comfortable leaving you alone all day," Mrs.Brock replied. Colby looked down as he knew that there was no way he could escape the constant bullying.

"Momma, I'm scared of going back to school," Colby whimpered as he looked at her and Sam with teary eyes. "Don't worry sunshine, I promise to protect you from all of them," Sam said while softly smiling at Colby. That night, Sam and Colby did their homework and got ready for bed.

Next Day

The next day Sam and Colby woke up and got ready for school. On the way to school, Sam and Colby held hands. When they got to school everyone kept snickering while pointing at Colby. Sam squeezed Colby's hand to assure him that everything will be ok. After stopping by Sam's locker to grab his things, both boys walked toward Colby's locker.

Once they got to Colby's locker, Colby's eyes widened as he saw a picture of him covered in paint with the words Colleen the Rainbow Bitch taped to his locker. "Well if it isn't Colleen the rainbow bitch!" Hazel cackled as she and her friends surrounded Sam and Colby. Immediately everyone laughed at Colby. Colby's bottom lip quivered as he slightly shook in fear. "Leave him alone Hazel!" Sam snapped at her.

"See you later, Colleen," Hazel smirked as she and her friends walked away. Soon enough everyone left just as Elton and the gang showed up. "What happened this time?" Elton asked. Sam took the picture from Colby's locker and gave it to them. Immediately everyone was pissed off. "Cole," Sam, Colby and the gang turn to see Principal Gomez walking her way toward them. "Cole, I need you and your friends to come to my office."

Colby's POV:

I was confused as to why Principal Gomez wanted to see us. So we all followed her to her office. "I want to know, is it true Cole that you and your friends were planning a paint war yesterday?" Principal Gomez asked me. My eyes widened as I knew that Luke and Hazel as well as the whole school decided it was a good idea to blame me and my friends. I then look down and fiddled with my pastel blue hoodie sleeves as I kept my mouth shut for fear of getting bullied even worse.

"Cole, please answer me," Principal Gomez said in a stern voice. "I-I can't," I sadly replied as I got up and ran from her office. I ran all the way to the bleachers where I sat down and hugged my knees as I silently cried. "Hey, loser!" I then look up to see that I was surrounded by Luke and Hazel and their friends.

Third Person POV:

"Cole!" Principal Gomez called as Colby ran out of her office. "Principal Gomez, we never planned a paint war yesterday," Sam explained as he told Principal Gomez everything that happened yesterday as he also showed her the picture Hazel taped to Colby's locker. "Is this true?" Principal Gomez asked the gang. The gang all confirmed that it was indeed Hazel's fault.

"Alright, you guys go ahead and go to class. Sam, come with me to find Cole, I want to personally talk to him," Principal Gomez said. Everyone nodded their heads as they went their separate ways.

Colby's POV:

"Please, leave me alone!" I fearfully snapped at them as I shook in fear. "Not going to happen," Hazel smirked. I then got up and tried running away but before I could go far, "oh no, you're not." I was then pulled back as Luke grabbed me by the back of my hoodie and aggressively threw me to the ground as I landed on my butt.

"You didn't snitch on us did you?" Luke asked me. I fearfully shook my head no. "Good," he smirked. I was now whimpering in pain as they were now kicking me. "Colby?!' "Luke it's Sam and he's with Principal Gomez," Leo said. Immediately, Luke, Hazel, and their friends all left just as Sam and Principal Gomez found me.

"Colby, are you ok?" Sam asked me. I shakily nodded my head as I looked at them with teary eyes. "Alright you two, go to class," Principal Gomez said after she told me how Sam and the gang cleared things up. I then grabbed Sam's hand as we went to my locker and grabbed my things for class.

Time Skip

It was now lunchtime and I was the first to walk to the cafeteria, since my locker was the closest, when I was grabbed from behind. I was then dragged to the field where I saw that I was surrounded by Luke, Hazel, and their friends. I was then kneed in the stomach by Luke as he threw me to the floor where I smacked my head on the ground. I then stared at them as they all furiously threw their hits, kicks, and punches toward me. All I could do was cover my head and face the best I could as I held back my tears.