Chapter 11

TW Self Cut

Colby's POV:

I then stopped crying and grabbed a pack of razors that I brought from the store on the way home and took one out. I then turn to look at the photo of my dad. "I'm sorry dad for what I'm about to do but I just can't take it anymore," I apologized. Suddenly my phone rang and I saw it was my mom.

C: Colby M: Mom

C: Hello Momma

M: Hello Colbaby, I got a call from Sam saying that you left school early.

M: Is everything ok? Did anything happen at school?

C: N-No momma, everything is not ok (sniffle)

M: Do you want me to go home?

C: N-No it's ok, you don't have to (sniffle)

M: No sweetie, I'm going to go check on you ok?

C: Ok momma.

M: Love you, sweetie.

C: Love you too momma

Once I hung up, I then shakily lifted up my sleeve as I placed the razor on my left wrist. I then yelped in pain as I slit my wrist. I then silently cried as I was about to cut myself again when "Baby No!" I then snapped myself as I saw Sam running my way.

Sam's POV:

Once I arrived at Colby's house, I realized his front door was unlocked so I entered. As I did, I heard a small yelp coming from upstairs. So I ran upstairs to Colby's room just to see him sitting on his bed about to cut himself.

"Baby No!" I shrieked as I ran toward him. I then took the razor from him as I saw that he had already cut himself. "Baby why?" I asked as I felt myself tear up. "I-I'm sorry I just couldn't handle the constant bullying anymore," Colby sniffled as he looked down. "Come on, let's get you cleaned and bandaged up," I said as I led him to the bathroom.

I then grabbed the first aid kit that was inside the cabinet under the sink. I then grabbed a few towels and began cleaning him up. Colby winced here and there but I managed to soothe him by placing kisses all over his hand and wrist. Once I was done cleaning, I bandaged him up and he was set to go.

"There, now promise me sunshine, you won't cut?" I asked him as I cupped his face. "I-I promise," Colby replied as he slightly blushed. I smiled as I locked our lips together. There was no way I was going to lose the love of my life. We were so caught up in our own world that we didn't hear that Colby's mom entered the house.

Colby's POV:

"Colbaby, I'm home!" I heard my mom say."I'm up here momma!" I exclaimed as I pulled away from Sam. Sam chuckled as he kissed my forehead. "Sam!" I whined as I slightly blushed. Sam chuckled as he led me out of the bathroom and back into my room.

"Colbaby, are you ok?" my mom asked as she entered my room and cupped my face. "N-No momma I'm not ok," I sadly replied. "Oh baby, don't tell me, are you getting bullied again?" my mom asked me. I just slowly nodded my head as my eyes once again teared up. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry," my mom said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh momma, the bullying just keeps getting worse each day. Today not only was I punched in the face twice but I was also humiliated during lunch. I'm sorry momma, I just couldn't take it anymore so I-I cut," I said as I showed my wrist to my mom.

"Oh sweetie," my mom soothes as she gently grabbed my wrist and kissed it. "I'm glad that Sam came and snapped me out of it before anything else happened," I told her as I looked at her. My mom then hugged Sam, "thank you so much for checking on my baby." "It was my pleasure, Mrs.Brock," Sam replied. "Now promise to never do this again sweetie?" my mom asked me. "Promise," I replied.

Third Person POV:

The next day, Sam didn't leave Colby alone all morning. For once, he actually felt safe. The entire school was buzzing about the school dance on Friday. Sam and the gang were excited to go but Colby on the other hand wasn't so sure if he wanted to go because he was too scared of getting hurt and humiliated.

Colby's POV:

It was now lunchtime and I was sitting with my friends eating lunch when suddenly Hazel came and so I got up to dump my tray as she sat next to Sam."So Sam, do you think maybe you and I can go to the dance?" I heard Hazel ask as I came back from dumping my tray. "Sorry Hazel but I already have a date," Sam replied. "Oh, really who?" Hazel asked with slight jealousy. Sam was about to open his mouth when I decided to butt in. "I-it's ok Sam you can go to the dance without me. I-I'll just chill at home I guess," I softly replied as I looked at the floor while fiddling with my white sweatshirt sleeves.

"Great, so I'll meet you there?" Hazel asked as I slightly bit my lip. "Sorry Hazel," Sam said as he stood up and grabbed my hand, and intertwined our fingers together. "Colby and I have plans that day," my eyes widened as I looked up at him with slight fear in my eyes. Now Hazel is going to kill me for sure! I thought to myself as Hazel stood up and evilly glared at me. "This ain't over clumsy," she angrily growled while threatening me.

As soon as she left I then looked at Sam. "Sam, it's ok, I insist you go to the dance. Besides I know you'll have a better time without me," I sadly told him. "No baby, if you're not going then I'm not going either. Besides I would be miserable without you," Sam replied. "Sam's right Colby, the party wouldn't be the same without you," Devyn said. "So please come with us?" Tara asked. "O-ok I'll go," I softly replied. Suddenly the bell rang and everyone went to class.

Time Skip

Third Person POV:

Colby was walking to his last class when he was suddenly pulled into a Janitor's closet. Colby panicked as he looked to see Hazel and her friends surrounding him. "I heard you and Sam are going to dance after all," Hazel taunted as she evilly smacked Colby's books from his hands as his things fell to the floor.

Colby softly whimpered as he looked at them. "P-please, when are you going to leave me alone?" Colby asked her. "Until you either leave this school or you end up dead," she growled. Colby's eyes widened as he fearfully looked at her. "What should we do to him, Haz?" Ava asked. "Ooh, why don't we rip his clothes to shreds?" Emma suggested. "Brilliant idea!" Hazel smirked.

Hazel and her friends then grabbed Colby and threw him up against the wall. They then evilly laughed as they ripped Colby's sweatshirt to pieces. Then Ava grabbed a pair of scissors from one of the shelves and cut Colby's jeans as well. All the while, Colby kept squirming while begging them to stop. When they finally finished, poor Colby was only in his boxers.

"Just one more thing," Hazel said as she took out her phone and snapped a picture of poor Colby who barely had any time to cover himself. "There, done," soon enough the girls laughed as they left. As soon as they were gone, Colby then pulled out his phone and texted Sam to come and get him. There was no way he was walking out of the room naked. Once Colby was done texting, he then hugged his knees and sobbed.